- 60 years ago, 2 friends and I camped for a weekend on top of Millstone Edge in the English Peak District, in order to climb as many routes as we...
- It is 3:30 am in the UK and I am posting this after just peeing in the sink. I was brought up knowing that it all goes down the same way. I have...
- I was fortunate to have gone to school in an era when boys and teachers all stripped together in the changing room and all showered together.
- As one female friend once said to me (with angling or fishing metaphor): "It's not the size of your pole that matters, it's how you...
- I was fortunate at school that nudity was no big deal and staff and boys all showered together in a large communal shower corridor arrangement, where...
- It is relatively easy to do. A local friend's body was left to a hospital recently and the way in which everything was handled was very well...
- and the book features several people with whom we and you have hiked naked
- funfolk responded to a topic "Anyone ever said screw it and showered with the stall door open at gym"
- Crikey!! So there are still places with shower stalls? Everywhere we know in public gyms and swimming pools, the showers are communal, something that...
- Mass debating in parliament doesn't seem to bring much relief.
- Well done. Neither my (third) wife or I I have smoked for over 20 years and feel much better for it. When she had a heart attack and stent inserted...
We are a very happily married fun-loving couple who are chameleons, able to enjoy travel and fine dining or getting back to nature in the great outdoors, camping, canoeing, sailing, mountaineering
Anonymous - 76
- 6' 0"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- I have grown children
Anonymous - 79
- 0' 0"
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Anyone who has similar interests
Sailing, canoeing, hiking, mountaineering, travel, entertaining, eating out, photography
Wide tastes, 60's pop, musicals, classical