Is any one bothered about being a grower rather than a shower?

Personally I dont care that my penis is small when flaccid.

I also model nude for art groups and lots of artists have drawn my small penis

My penis doesnt define who I am or make me less manly because of its small size.

This topic was edited
RE:Is any one bothered about being a grower rather than a shower?

Being nude has nothing to do with this... If you think it does, you are in the wrong arena.

This post was edited

Not at all. When flaccid im fairly small but it does grow to 6+ when, umm it needs to :) i like to be naked without consideration of my dick size.

This post was edited

I don't think about it I am what I am and I take people as they present themselves

This post was edited

I like being a grower myself.

This post was edited

To be honest, there are a couple things that bother me about being a "grower."
1) the cock is meant to be seen, and even when flaccid i would like to be able to "make a good impression." Let's face it, men do check each other out. Oh well, what can we do?
2) when I wear boxers, it would be nice if the flaccid cock would snake down the leg a bit; but instead it tends to poke through the fly. Argh! So I have stopped wearing boxers and switched to boxer briefs (that is, when I'm wearing anything at all.)

This post was edited

Nope, I'm good with being a grower. It used to bother me when I was younger, but not so much anymore!

This post was edited

Always been a grower. Growing up, that is all I saw. I never realized until my mature years that there was such a thing as 'shower'.
What is the upside of being a shower?

This post was edited

I'd like to watch it grow

This post was edited

It used to bother me because many women and the media make a huge deal about flaccid penis size - the same way they make a big deal about how shocking nudity is. Because I have learned that the media is overall superficial and how many American women follow suit, I came to the realization that the media and a lot of American women are full of shit: i.e. clueless due to their focus on superficiality. I am glad that there are some exceptional women out there who do not act like teen-aged cheerleaders or scared rabbits and take the time to get to know a man even if he does not look like one of the Jonas brothers. I know this because many women have complimented me on the size of my erect penis during our respective sexual encounters. I will leave it at that.

This post was edited

I always been a natural, sometimes it grows when I show, lol.
If it already grown before I show, then so be it.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy