Why Do ...

... Single females who put 'serious relationship' in their profile then say that they don't want friend requests from single guys.
OK, if they are gay that's fine, but they should state somewhere on their profile they are gay.

Sorry, just a little rant, I'm new here obviously and just trying to send out a few friend requests to males and females who live localish to me.

This topic was edited
RE: Why Do ...

Generally, the girls on here are besieged by friend requests so that the guys can see their pics. "True Nudists" really doesn't describe most of the people on here. True gawkers maybe. You can send anyone a message and feel free. It's a better way to make an introduction anyway. Don't say "Hi, how's it going?". Talk a bit about yourself and tell why they might be interested in messaging back. Shows a bit of respect. Enjoy the site and I hope you find what you're looking for.

This post was edited

Unfortunately there is no way to verify what is the number of female (and couples) profiles that have someone else behind than stated (usually a man), but the proportion must be rather huge. At least many profile pics of younger females I have clearly noticed are picked from open sources and some have even been of people I happen to know in person and the location or other details have not even been close to real.

Being myself a weightier half of a nude couple I never even seriously contemplated with the idea of couples' profile just for the sake of obvious overflood in contact requests. Reason why my partner is not having an individual profile, either, but following pages through my profile. As a "single" male I do get a fair share of simple friend requests which are not accompanied by any prior communication like chat or even brief introduction, so I do not accept that many of them, either. Could imagine how much more it would be, should profile be a couple profile with pics.

Anyway when in contact and people start asking pics for exchange without any real communication prior to that - regardless how real they may be - is something that makes a red warning light blink very bright deep inside. There also number of other details that clearly prove when someone is not a true nudist. TrueNudist is in general more interested of substance than crust.

Aki aka TravelNudie

This post was edited

Internet is the best way to pretend to be someone you are not....and it's hard to realize who is fake and who is not. I personally don't trust anyone before I can see them on cam and chat with them for few times.There are always a few ways to catch them in a lie.
And, this is not a date site.I don't know why so many people even think about finding a man or a girl in here to be their partners.Why don't you approach someone on the beach or in the resort and start a conversation there?That is the best way to meet a person if you want.

This post was edited

Internet is the best way to pretend to be someone you are not....and it's hard to realize who is fake and who is not. I personally don't trust anyone before I can see them on cam and chat with them for few times.There are always a few ways to catch them in a lie. And, this is not a date site.I don't know why so many people even think about finding a man or a girl in here to be their partners.Why don't you approach someone on the beach or in the resort and start a conversation there?That is the best way to meet a person if you want.

Well said, Markich!
Zivelli!

Jen

This post was edited

Internet is the best way to pretend to be someone you are not...
Just so. This is humorous, but...

NIMA - Please remove my vest or my photo!! LOL

This post was edited

And, this is not a date site.I don't know why so many people even think about finding a man or a girl in here to be their partners.
The only search feature this site has ( Find nudists near you ) would tend to suggest otherwise !
Why don't you approach someone on the beach or in the resort and start a conversation there?That is the best way to meet a person if you want.
I'll be the first to admit, that works so much better *for me.*
Like anyplace, a "relationship" may not always work out, but it's nice to be hit on, OK, "inquired about" at a resort.
I'm almost surprised at the number of women that just I have met, who *do* have "at the resort" as one of their primary criteria.
Of course, when they explain why, it makes perfect sense.

This post was edited

Generally, the girls on here are besieged by friend requests so that the guys can see their pics. "True Nudists" really doesn't describe most of the people on here. True gawkers maybe. You can send anyone a message and feel free. It's a better way to make an introduction anyway. Don't say "Hi, how's it going?". Talk a bit about yourself and tell why they might be interested in messaging back. Shows a bit of respect. Enjoy the site and I hope you find what you're looking for.Cant agree more ive got to that point i check to see whos on the friends list if its mostley ladies i wont send a message but when you try to be polite and dont get a response you do tend to wonder if perhaps the lady is who she says she is or not , and this is not having a go at the ladies but a bit of honesty on profiles would help aliviate a lot of problems , just my oppion though

This post was edited