World Nude Day

I would vote for it and I like the idea of a spring/autumn date. Its not going to be perfect but that's the way the solar system works. People don't necessarily have to be nude all day, but just do something publically nude, like a nude flash mob, or bike ride even!!!

This post was edited
RE: American Nude Day

I would vote for this day!! It seems that nudity is frowned upon more in this country than any other nation in the world. We need to open eyes of the American people that nudity is not the evil sex thing most of them believe it is.

This post was edited
RE: World Nude Day

Instead of "World" Nude Day...why not one for each hemisphere during their respective summers? I for one, when outside, like to enjoy the sun AND the water. March, in Maryland at least, has already had some warm days to at least be outside, but my friends up in NY are not so lucky. So, if we go with the World Day, spring or fall would would be the most fair for everyone and we would just have to hope for the best weather on that day. Just like the Skinny Dip last year...Maryland and surrounding states got rain that day.
I agree with this suggestion of hemispheric days but would prefere a summer date as I definitely want to be comfortable when nude. Spring and fall can be rather iffy here in Canada.

This post was edited
World nude day

every day is a world nude but if we need a special day it should be sometime in late spring

This post was edited
RE: WORLD Nude Day

World Nude Day.....It is all about getting into the spirit of being nude folks!
Well I'm going to make a point of celebrating on March 20th and hope it catches on!

This post was edited