RE: Erection Pics

So how many people are the mods for the photos and if you had say 30 people doing this which would be easy to find there would be only 20 each to do each day if it is as much as 600 but if only 200 that day it will be down to 7 that day so I can't see a problem at all if the site owner decided to keep the site as true nudist against having it as a people think nudity means sex.

This post was edited
RE:Erection Pics

First I have to agree with the majority that I don't like or appreciate those photos that try to push the envelope artistically nor those that are just blatantly explicit; That's not what nudism is about and that's not why I'm here.

Anyone working in software knows that the system can't just manage inappropriate photos and as such there either have to be additional software flags in play or there needs to be a human touch.

I think the first step before inappropriate photos can ever be addressed in a more aggressive manner and in compliance with the rule-set is that the majority of active and real nudists needs to starts flagging photos when they are sexual in nature. I know it can be somewhat "subjective" but when I look at a profile and see a picture that is sexual in nature I flag it.

If the real nudists on this site start to do so then, and only then, can there be a dialogue about how it's handled afterwards - be it a review board of members, maybe a series of system flags, possibly a certain number of flags on a given photo. Until we as a group come to a consensus about the rules and start flagging photos that we see then I don't think that we can argue that the moderators or software engineers figure out how the issue can be addressed...

This post was edited