Sleeping naked

I used to sleep naked but found that I was having wet dreams and soiling the bed sheets. A paper towel was not enough so now I sleep with an incontinence pad held in place with unisex fixation knickers. These are similar to women's high waist briefs without gusset. If the pad is placed properly it will cover a full erection. There is no front exit, but being very stretchy, they can be easily pulled down; they can reach past my navel when needed to hold a full erection without popping out, or be rolled down to make something smaller.
Do other readers have similar issues?

This topic was edited
RE:Sleeping naked

just do laundry and enjoy the dreams.

This post was edited

just do laundry and enjoy the dreams.

That's what I did.

This post was edited

I always sleep naked and i do live a great part of my live in the nude.
Possible that you yourself have an issue with nudety?

This post was edited

Love sleeping nude and having a nude body next to you is even better

This post was edited

We have slept nude for years and just do laundry maybe a little more often because of the wet spots in the mornings. We both view these wet spots as a nice reminder of what we enjoy together. Bodily fluids have never bothered us in the least. They are all natural as we are in our living of our lives ....

This post was edited

Always sleep nude and yes once or twice i have fully busted a nut in my sleep. Don't remember a damn thing about the dream but it must of been damn good

This post was edited

Oh geez the last few post I wish my eye balls did not see. If I passed you into the group I am sorry for that. A 72+ yr old ma n dobbing up his seamen in his bed sheets for gawds sakes and posting about it is concerning. Just go do the laundry and be hush about it IF it's true.

My wife and I are very "close" but we do not telegraphic the graphic details and aftermath if you will. Get some Tide and keep it to a personal state my advice.

This post was edited

The very sad part of these types of conversations is that they are usually started by older guys that you'd think, knew better. A few years ago, in a "towel usage" thread, some of these older guys could NOT get off the subject of "skid marks." The conversations were much like those I was hearing from our 8 year old grandson. It not only got disgusting but childish and down right dumb. I know when guys re-start or resurrect old erection, shaving, and these types of topics, that boredom has set in more than usual. I know that some will say, "ignore these topics you're not interested in or have negative things to say about it," but it is difficult not to say something and try and get some of these guys to see the error of their ways in posting topics on a true nudist website. It only fuels the negative thoughts about our lifestyle to have these topics discussed in such graphic detail.

This post was edited

I agree with Andy. Nocturnal emissions and wet spots happen whether one is a nudist or not, but neither subject needs to be addressed in this forum. These threads are more likely started by trolls looking to get a rise out of people. However, let me say two words in regards to skidmarks since it is REALLY gross to walk through a nudist resort and see a skid mark on a towel in a chair ... wet wipes. Guys, learn to use them. I shall now shut my mouth.

Don

This post was edited

I have always slept naked. It's more comfortable and I find I sleep better.. The only I did not is when I was in hospital.

This post was edited