RE:Sleeping naked

I agree with Andy. Nocturnal emissions and wet spots happen whether one is a nudist or not, but neither subject needs to be addressed in this forum. These threads are more likely started by trolls looking to get a rise out of people. However, let me say two words in regards to skidmarks since it is REALLY gross to walk through a nudist resort and see a skid mark on a towel in a chair ... wet wipes. Guys, learn to use them. I shall now shut my mouth.

Don

This post was edited

I have always slept naked. It's more comfortable and I find I sleep better.. The only I did not is when I was in hospital.

This post was edited

I have always slept naked. It's more comfortable and I find I sleep better.. The only I did not is when I was in hospital.

Several people on this board have commented that they have slept nude in a hospital. I, like you , probably would not.

This post was edited

I have always slept naked. It's more comfortable and I find I sleep better.. The only I did not is when I was in hospital.Several people on this board have commented that they have slept nude in a hospital. I, like you , probably would not.

I ended up nearly nude on one occasion. I moved around so much one night that the only part of the hospital gown that was still on me was the arm with the IV. When the nurse came in to check on me, I woke enough to know what had happened. I don't remember what she said, but it was not discouraging.

This post was edited

Had a recent unscheduled hospital visit. After emergency was sent to a room. For check in an item was a check of the body for other potential items of concern. They checked all over then came to the midsection. They slid off my shorts. I commented that I usually wear less. The shorts came off. Short visit of 3 days. But courtesy had me wear them to the bathroom from my room through the common area where the nurses watched the patients. No problem. They always announced when they were to come in. I always make sure to cover.
Respect goes both ways.

This post was edited

Threads like this discussing male emissions by mature men , skid marks ect will forever cause me to be embarrassed of my own kind. :(

This post was edited