RE:Why are single men less likely to meet meet single women.

So, I want to draw attention to the language. Finding women. Is it a hunt? Dating is dating at any age and it takes the same amount of time it always did.

That assumes that one goes to nudist venues to find dates and mates. I don't. I go to venues to meet people of like mind.

Of course, that's why I go to any venue in the "textile" world ... movies, clubs, sporting events, whatever. If I happen to find somebody there that I'd like to date, I'll date her. But that's not the reason I'm there.

If I go to a nude beach, it's not to pick up girls. If single men go to nude events to meet single girls, more power to them. If single women go to nude events to meet single men, more power to them. But please don't assume that all single people are on the prowl for dates, or that all nude venues are like singles bars, where the whole idea is to pick up dates. If you come into it with that attitude, you're going to be disappointed.

This post was edited
RE:Why are single men less likely to meet meet single women.

Overly forward and / or aggressiveness to break it down. I shake my head many times and think oh come on dude.

This post was edited