Nudists in PA area

I'm a new user as well as newish to nudism. I'm looking for people around my age in Pennsylvania or nearby to hang out with. Sunny Rest is has an event this Friday and I was hoping to find people for before they close.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudists in PA area

I noticed you live fairly close.
Have you been there before?
I was once and enjoyed it.
I am busy Saturday and you are younger than my children, so you will have to look elsewhere for company.

This post was edited

No. I haven't been there before unfortunately. I've been trying to find people around my age to go as a group and so far I've had no success.

This post was edited

Hey PA friends!

This post was edited

I am by no means even approaching your age group, but I can tell you that Pretzel City Sports typically oversees two clothing optional run /walk races each year at Sunny Rest: Wiggle, Jiggle & Giggle in late June and Bouncing Buns in Late August. For an entry fee of $30+ you get the opportunity to compete for a trophy in your age group, full use of the Sunny Rest facilities for the day at approximately half price and an event specific T-Shirt. Come by yourself or arrive with friends. Race participants are friendly as are Sunny rest Members. I participated in Bouncing Buns in 2018 and came in damn close to last place due to health issues but have no regrets. Come as you are and be yourself. If you finish the day without making any new contacts , that decision would solely be yours.

This post was edited