Covid 19/quarantine?

Anyone else had vacation cancelled due to covid 19/quarantine problem?

This topic was edited
RE:Covid 19/quarantine?

Anyone else had vacation cancelled due to covid 19/quarantine problem?

Yes, I have had two cancellations unfortunately. Hope I dont get a third that I have planned in November.

This post was edited

Yes, we've initiated two cancellations. Its just not worth risking our health to travel.

This post was edited

Yes, canceled a week in Vegas to visit my son & a week in Tampa to visit my close friend of 52 years. Still can't reschedule.

This post was edited

Yup. My flight to Alaska was canceled. It would've been my last state to visit. Hope to cross it out 2021.

This post was edited

My friend and I usually book about 10 nude holidays each year. We booked them in January. Most have been cancelled, either due to restrictions on travel outside the UK or due to disallowing large gatherings. This is the list: The Gathering (Scotland), Nudestock (England)and Rhodes (Greece) in May; Croatia in June; and Lanzarote due in September. Nudefest was postponed to September and then cancelled but allowing nude camping. That's our next holiday. We did get to the south of France in July - just one holiday out of so many.

Hopefully next year will be better

This post was edited

Yes - a 3 week trip to London and the UK was cancelled because of travel restrictions. Sadly, 2020 appears to be a write-off for traveling.

This post was edited

I've had a couple of holidays cancelled, from the UK. One to Nice, to stay with some friends and one to Croatia, that should be tomorrow for 10 days :( I was flying, with Jet2.com and in both cases, got my money back within 5 days. My villa in Croatia, was an Air bnb and I got my money back, at the click of a button, on my phone. It was that easy . I'm hoping to return to Croatia, next May, so fingers crossed it will happen x

This post was edited

oh yes, my parents 3 cancelations. and I've had 1, moved to november but don't think its safe to travel where I was going, so I cancelled it already. plus other things came up that changed priorities, but ton of vacation for people i work with cancelled. being replaced with driving destinations.

This post was edited

I was thinking about the destination for my future vacation, when Covid19 happened. So I had to delay any reservations, but I did not have to cancel anything... yet, it was a serious loss for me because I like travelling and making photos...
You can see my photos in my profile album... If you like photography, we can also exchange photos by e-mail... Max

This post was edited

Had booked a condo near Apollo Beach in Florida and was looking forward to some nude beach time. Cancelled in time to get the deposit back. Never made any other plans through the summer. Just waiting for a safer time.

This post was edited