Dam good beer

Years ago my brother and l found a beer that would give you a very nice buzz with only 2 or 3 beers, l think it has something other then just beer in it. Dragon Stout brewed in Jamaica is really good if you like dark beer. We could not find it in our area for many years, then to our surprise my brother found it in a liquor store while visiting Pennsylvania and bought 3 cases. We drank a few last Saturday and it tasted just like l remembered and got the buzz too. I think its time for another trip to PA.

This topic was edited
RE:Dam good beer

It's 7.5% Alcohol By Volume (ABV), much higher than most beers. Check out the Sortable Beer Calories, ABV, Efficiency Table to find your favorite brand.

This post was edited

I was given a sample yesterday at Total Wine & Beer of a local double IPA that fits the bill. Orpheus Transmigration of Souls is 10% and drinks like a regular IPA. It is good, be careful.

This post was edited

I don't know if is still around, but Gourmet International in College Park, MD, carried a huge variety of imports. There was a bar in Laurel, Nuzback's, that had a lot of imports on hand as well. That was many moons ago, don't kmow if either is still there, and don't know how close you are to those towns.

This post was edited

I can't wait to go back to the states and go into Total Wine again.....I miss it. hahaha. There were some cool spots in Japan though too.

This post was edited