Biden or Trump regarding nudism

All other politics aside, which candidate would be more friendly toward nudism?

This topic was edited
RE:Biden or Trump regarding nudism

I would suggest Trump since he's more inclined to less government mandated intrusion in our life. Those who want to mandate mask wearing, vaccinations, gun control, etc, are more likely to approve laws restricting other areas of life. It's like the government thinks they know how we should run our private lives and force everyone to do it all their way. If they wanna solve crime, arm all the honest citizens, allow free for all concealed carry. That way every criminal learns to respect every person they get anywhere near, knowing that everyone can take em out in a moment if they make a wrong move. Occasionally a country has enough smarts to do that and the crime rate is exceedingly low in those countries.
If they want to solve the corona virus issue, forget the masks, just teach everyone how to stay well, or cure themselves if they get ill. I know how because I've studied it previously. All this masking business is ridiculous. If they wanted to solve the sex crime rate, make it go way down at least, they should strike off the books all anti nudity laws and city ordinances. make free for all nudity legal, and encourage it, until everyone gets so used to it they don't take a second look when a nude passes by. People's insane lust drive would taper off and the crimes it drives them to commit would lessen greatly. But. I expect it won't happen, any of the above, it seems hardly anyone is smart enough to reason from cause to effect and see it all clearly.

This post was edited

I would suggest Trump since he's more inclined to less government mandated intrusion in our life. Those who want to mandate mask wearing, vaccinations, gun control, etc, are more likely to approve laws restricting other areas of life.

On the other hand, Trump is hand in glove with the Evangelicals and conservative lawmakers, who want to create a theocracy that would ban anything they consider sinful. As long as nudism is an obscure niche in a community that otherwise is pretty puritanical, I don't see a Trump victory as a means of expanding personal liberty.

As for your study of masks and their effectiveness, I have a friend who studied it, too. He spent five years as a health educator with the Baltimore City Health Department, and remains current on the research. He agrees with Dr. Fauci, the Center for Disease Control, and the World Health Organization, all of which recommend the wearing of masks to slow the rate of infection. He and I'd agree with you that teaching people to stay well is an important component in preventing the spread of the virus. And how do they do that? Social distancing, sanitizing, and ... wearing masks! (And as for curing yourself, he hasn't seen any scientifically credible research on a medical cure, let alone a home remedy. There are some promising results for mitigating damage and increasing the patient's rate of survival, but that's not a cure.)

I won't even comment on your views on gun control, except to say that not even police departments are behind it. The last thing they need is to have everybody armed; when the shooting starts, they have no way of telling the good guys from the bad guys.

This post was edited

Absolutely, no question, Biden. Yes, Democrats, particularly the very liberal ones, do want more programs but they are there so that people have the ability to live live the way theyd like without the huge worries of getting healthcare, giving their kids a meal, etc. Republicans do advocate less government in the name of freedom but to enjoy it you need to have their values and outlook on life and live it as they see it should be. The Republican Party has always had some of this but not like today. This is one of the reasons I am a FORMER Republican.

This post was edited

I agree on Biden. Trump is courting the evangelicals and contributing to the demise of the Republican Party just by being so offensive and dishonest. He's not going to care about anything but being reelected and if that happens, anything goes. I always considered myself an independent who leaned Republican. Not a Democrat yet, but leaning more in that direction than I ever did.

This post was edited

I don't think either candidate has any desire to ban or endorse nudism, however, Republicans are more likely to be of a live and let live mindset.

This post was edited

I must agree with Laker6; Trump would be better. As a side note... a small north Georgia town made gun ownership a law...their crime rate went to zero. It was not noted by the media and was certain a small town anomaly, but it did happen. Our efforts at personal responsibility have been lackluster at best.

This post was edited

I don't think either candidate has any desire to ban or endorse nudism, however, Republicans are more likely to be of a live and let live mindset.

I disagree. Republicans were at the forefront of the movement to ban gay marriage; in fact, their platform included the ban prominently. It was the Democrats who pushed for legalization of gay marriage.

The Republican party was (and still is) against a woman's right to choose what happens in her own body. A woman's right to choose has been a part of the Democratic platform for almost half a century.

The Republicans oppose the legalization of marijuana and cannabis. What support for it there is, has come from Democrats. It's the predominantly Democratic states that have legalized it, and while cannabis is still a Schedule 2 drug with the federal government, only Democrats have been on record as wanting to change that. Remember, it was the Republicans who invented the "War on Drugs" as a way of putting as many Blacks and progressives in jeopardy.

This post was edited

I don't think either candidate has any desire to ban or endorse nudism, however, Republicans are more likely to be of a live and let live mindset.I disagree. Republicans were at the forefront of the movement to ban gay marriage; in fact, their platform included the ban prominently. It was the Democrats who pushed for legalization of gay marriage.The Republican party was (and still is) against a woman's right to choose what happens in her own body. A woman's right to choose has been a part of the Democratic platform for almost half a century.The Republicans oppose the legalization of marijuana and cannabis. What support for it there is, has come from Democrats. It's the predominantly Democratic states that have legalized it, and while cannabis is still a Schedule 2 drug with the federal government, only Democrats have been on record as wanting to change that. Remember, it was the Republicans who invented the "War on Drugs" as a way of putting as many Blacks and progressives in jeopardy.
I debated whether to get political or not, but I will.
Obama ran as supporting the Defense of Marriage Act and the decided to oppose it.
The issue of a woman's right to choose is essentially whether an unborn child is part of a woman's body or a distinct human life, even though completely dependent on the mother.

This post was edited

Dump Trump, he is a danger to the whole world. I cannot see how any sane person would want such a tyrant to remain in power.

This post was edited

Leave the politics out of this place for gawds sakes !!

This post was edited