RE:What's for dinner?

A cold beer......and something else!

Beer for dinner? :-O

This post was edited

Keeping it simple today; beef stew with mashed potatoes :-))

This post was edited

Never could aquire the taste for beer.....I'll take a Margarita :-)

This post was edited

Keeping it simple today; beef stew with mashed potatoes :-))

What time's dinner!!? One of my favorite all time meals... beef stew and mashed potatoes! ;-))

This post was edited

Keeping it simple today; beef stew with mashed potatoes :-))What time's dinner!!? One of my favorite all time meals... beef stew and mashed potatoes! ;-))

In about 30 minutes dinner will be served so you have to hurry :-DD :-))

This post was edited

Keeping it simple today; beef stew with mashed potatoes :-))What time's dinner!!? One of my favorite all time meals... beef stew and mashed potatoes! ;-))In about 30 minutes dinner will be served so you have to hurry :-DD :-))

;DDD, thanks for the invitation but I suspect if I left as soon as possible, I'd probably not make tomorrow night's dinner! ;-)

This post was edited

Keeping it simple today; beef stew with mashed potatoes :-))What time's dinner!!? One of my favorite all time meals... beef stew and mashed potatoes! ;-))In about 30 minutes dinner will be served so you have to hurry :-DD :-));DDD, thanks for the invitation but I suspect if I left as soon as possible, I'd probably not make tomorrow night's dinner! ;-)

^_^

I can always make some beef stew with mashed potatoes should you ever come to Belgium :-)))

This post was edited

It's a date! We'll bring dessert! ;DDD

This post was edited

As it is friday (weekend yay); Steak-frites! :-)))

This post was edited

As it is friday (weekend yay); Steak-frites! :-)))

I'm in again! I'd wear a mask on the plane the whole way for Steak-frites!! Enjoy your dinner. ;D

This post was edited