What's for dinner?

What's for dinner? What will you be having this evening?

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:What's for dinner?

What's for dinner? What will you be having this evening?:-))

Leftovers from last night's dinner; Rigatoni Bolognese.... really good! And a glass or two of red wine. ;D

This post was edited

Either two large '4 -seasons' pizza's, or moules frites. Haven't decided yet :-)))

This post was edited

Either two large '4 -seasons' pizza's, or moules frites. Haven't decided yet :-)))

Did you have pizza or the national dish of Belgium!?

This post was edited

Either two large '4 -seasons' pizza's, or moules frites. Haven't decided yet :-)))Did you have pizza or the national dish of Belgium!?

Not yet, still 2 hours till dinner time. But it most likely will be pizza.

Unless I change my mind ^_^

This post was edited

Either two large '4 -seasons' pizza's, or moules frites. Haven't decided yet :-)))Did you have pizza or the national dish of Belgium!?Not yet, still 2 hours till dinner time. But it most likely will be pizza.Unless I change my mind ^_^

If you're cooking, it's your choice! Or maybe it's always your choice! ;DDDDD

This post was edited

If you're cooking, it's your choice! Or maybe it's always your choice! ;DDDDD

When I cooke I always take what he likes or is in the mood for into consideration. But he is usually like 'you decide honey' so I guess yes ^_^

This post was edited

Last night I was traveling back from North Carolina so it was a vege sub from firehouse subs. But on Saturday I went to a farm near our cabin called Brasstown Beef and got 2 of the best tasting, grass fed, home grown new york strips. Man were they good. I'll be going back there often when I live up there in a couple of months.

This post was edited

A cold beer......and something else!

This post was edited

Pizza goes well with a cold beer. Wings, too!

We're getting Pizza! Neither one of us feel like cooking tonight. A cold beer sounds good as well.

This post was edited

A cold beer goes with about everything in my house!

This post was edited