What would you do if you won the lottery?

You may never know, what would you do if you won the lottery?

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:What would you do if you won the lottery?

You may never know, what would you do if you won the lottery?:-))

Would depend on how much it was. Paying off debt for us and our kids, share it with our girls and grandkids and take many, many trips... one of the to Belgium for sure! And... I'd finally buy a boat!!! ;D

This post was edited

Buy a cozy house, doesn't have to be big but with enough room for our pets, and surrounded by nature. And maybe a new car. Other than that, we would put most of the money aside, like nothing has changed (definitely not advertise it), so we are able to live comfortable & happy and spoil ourselves with the little things once in a while :-))

This post was edited

I'd put some aside for myself to use until I'm gone from this world of course but then I search out people that really really needed help, ones that are desperately in need just because the bad side of life hit them with no wrong doing or wrong decisions on their part being the reason , and try my best to turn their life around for the better!

This post was edited

Buy a cozy house, doesn't have to be big but with enough room for our pets, and surrounded by nature. And maybe a new car. Other than that, we would put most of the money aside, like nothing has changed (definitely not advertise it), so we are able to live comfortable & happy and spoil ourselves with the little things once in a while :-))

I'd have to say that I agree completely... continue to live as though nothing has changed. I think winning a lot of money, like the lottery, can change your life and not always for the good. I'd sure like to give it a try though! ;DDD

This post was edited

I've never played the lottery. I guess I would consider it a miracle and donate a chunk to whomever I thought made it happen. No clue how I would figure out who or what that might be or how to go about it. But.....
I don't think my personal life would change much except I would need to study up on philanthropy. And then just start giving it away. There is no shortage of good causes that could use financial help. But one cause I wouldn't leave out is that of the normalization of nudism in the U.S.A. (and any other country that might need it) The legal fight for more nude beaches, lots of small local nudist groups as well as large national ones, lobbyist groups that focus on nudism, even groups that lobby the entertainment industry (movies, TV, songwriters, bands, etc) that can show nudism in a positive light. That sort of thing.
I think philanthropy could turn into a full time job. I'd like that. I've been retired for awhile now and I'm getting kind of bored.

This post was edited