RE:Uncircumcised st nudist venues

No, I'm uncut, I've been to Nude beaches and places since I was a kid, and never had any comment on it, the only time I've ever had a comment on my Penis, was when some gorgeous babe at a nude beach woke me up as I fell asleep at the beach and my front body especially my Penis was getting sunburned, it was really red, she noticed and woke me up. I think it was also the last time I went to a nude beach in a long time.

This post was edited

Here in the UK, being naturally uncut, I would feel embarrassed if I was one of the unfortunate circumcised few on a nudist beach. I'm happy to have a natural full forskin. It's about time other countries stopped unwanted mutilation.

This post was edited

Can't see why it is an issue either way. I would have been done soon after birth and it seems to be typical for Australians of my age, perhaps paralleling the US understanding and experience.

I'm happy to be as I am and it would not be a deciding factor in taking the option of a nude activity. Not worried if it becomes a talking point, either.

Apparently the ancient Romans thought you were only truly naked if your glans was showing so on that criteria, perhaps, I am more naked than some of the others! LOL.

This post was edited

wildnude is it your right to judge others and or their ways,, when it doesn't affect you or harm you. live and learn and let live without your sneer or snarl!

This post was edited

The live in manager at the last nude resort we stayed at was uncircumcised , as was another guest. We saw them daily as everyone was nude always and it's a small place, but very nice. It wasn't until the second week we were there that I saw the manager walk out of his room in the morning and noticed he had a full and lengthy foreskin. I was surprised. When he got by the pool, he pulled the foreskin back and that's the way it stayed. I had thought he was circumcised the whole time. Same thing with the other guy. They had the option.

This post was edited

Likewise and I couldn't agree more.

This post was edited