Seeking hiking buddy

I live between Woodstock and Phoenicia, and seeking hiking buddies. Have found several hiking trails nearby of various difficulty levels. The more challenging one is the Mt Tremper Fire Tower, about 3 hrs (?) to the top. Have gone about halfway, never all the way, and would really prefer to do that with someone else. I did see numerous other hikers so I cant see how we could do it nude, but it'd be fun even clothed. Maybe other more deserted trials exist for nude hiking? Would love to hear about them. Meanwhile, hoping to find a guy or two for this Fire Tower hike before it gets too cool!

This topic was edited
RE:Seeking hiking buddy

I live between Woodstock and Phoenicia, and seeking hiking buddies. Have found several hiking trails nearby of various difficulty levels. The more challenging one is the Mt Tremper Fire Tower, about 3 hrs (?) to the top. Have gone about halfway, never all the way, and would really prefer to do that with someone else. I did see numerous other hikers so I cant see how we could do it nude, but it'd be fun even clothed. Maybe other more deserted trials exist for nude hiking? Would love to hear about them. Meanwhile, hoping to find a guy or two for this Fire Tower hike before it gets too cool!

I am up for a hike some time with a friend. Too bad it couldn't be nude, but I understand either way.

I have done some nude desert hiking before with a group of guys. Lots of fun getting some sun on my skin.

Feel free to keep in touch some time..??

-Eric

This post was edited