RE: Stand and be Counted

Signed it! I dont know if it will ever get to the mandarines that govern us, but it does represent how many folks are afected by this lifestyle, and how prevalent it is! I think a lot of textile types think nudists are just a small fringe group, so the more signatures, the more interest we can show them!
I can't agree more strongly. The official count for last years Record Skinny Dip waqs 14,110. It seems that we should be able to get that many signatures and more. Who will be number 500 to sign?

This post was edited

I signed it on 3/5/11.

This post was edited

I signed it on 3/5/11.

This post was edited

I signed i the first day. It's kind of depressing that people aren't that interested in it. Perhaps AANR needs to outline WHY they did this, as opposed to just a general show of support. Sometimes people are more motivated by a specific purpose.

This post was edited
RE: Stand and be Counted-wording change

Now that wording of preamble was changed, I have signed.

This post was edited
RE: Stand and be Counted-wording change

The more who sign, the better. The news about it went to all who are signed up to receive AANR's e-Bulletin

This post was edited

Signed it! I dont know if it will ever get to the mandarines that govern us, but it does represent how many folks are afected by this lifestyle, and how prevalent it is! I think a lot of textile types think nudists are just a small fringe group, so the more signatures, the more interest we can show them!

1159 sigs as of this morning. Get on board now. https://www.aanr.com/nudist-bill-of-rights

This post was edited

It's kind of depressing that people aren't that interested in it. Perhaps AANR needs to outline WHY they did this, as opposed to just a general show of support. Sometimes people are more motivated by a specific purpose.
You may be correct. But it seems that everyone would have been over joyed to give it a whirl anyway.
I thought by now there would be closer to ten thousand, I guess a lot of people never heard of "United We Stand Devided We Fall" Yes I did sign!!!

This post was edited
e-mail link

I just received the e-mail newsletter from Cypress Cove. I was happy to see that they had included the link to the Nudist Bill of Rights. Hope many othe clubs follow suite. https://www.aanr.com/nudist-bill-of-rights/

This post was edited