Stand and be Counted-wording change

Cuteudistcpl has begun a campaign to encourage all TN members to sign the Nudist Bill of Rights.p https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=17826/font

https://www.aanr.com/nudist-bill-of-rights/ 'It is important that all nudists sign this document. All it takes is a few clicks and AANR membership is not a requirement for signing.

Please note the wording change in the Preemble which was of some concern to non-members of AANR.
Now reads,"
As law-abiding citizens, members of the American Association for Nude Recreation, and friends of nudism, we proudly affirm that we have and are entitled to exercise the following rights. These are self-evident and based on the Constitutions of the United States and Canada, the laws of those countries, and their court rulings.

This topic was edited
RE: Stand and be Counted

Surprising how many read the forums here and how few "signatures" there are. Come on people, support your rights as a nudist.

Jen

This post was edited

I'm based in Canada but I signed anyway.

This post was edited
thanks

thanks for the info

This post was edited

Signed it.

This post was edited

I have to say that as a brit living in Spain, I looked at helping out by signing but the fields are for the US only. Having seen others do it I have now 'helped out' but fraudulently! I don't live in the States but may visit soon so I don't feel too bad.
Perhaps this is why many others from overseas are not coming forward - mind it would be better if the many American nudists on the site signed.

This post was edited

As the preface indicates, one should be both law-abiding and an AANR member to sign. The latter is easy enough to determine, but what about the former? But seriously, as far as I can see, the only points of advocacy are #'s 3 and 7. The rest is meaningless drivel. AANR does a good job of advocacy is specific situations. This is not such an example.

This post was edited

Alright already. I signed, I signed a week ago!

This post was edited

I signed it.

This post was edited

I can't see where it would realistically accomplish anything. Afterall, the AANR doesn't even say what they will do with all the names that they harvest...

Since not all names are first/last and location, it's not a harvesting. Supporting what you believe in is never futile IMHO. The more who sign, the more clout we have.

This post was edited

Signed it! I dont know if it will ever get to the mandarines that govern us, but it does represent how many folks are afected by this lifestyle, and how prevalent it is!
I think a lot of textile types think nudists are just a small fringe group, so the more signatures, the more interest we can show them!

This post was edited