P.O.S.T.

We all know why this is here!

This topic was edited
RE: P.O.S.T.

We do?
Read a few more posts on the main page and it will become obvious.

This post was edited

Hm....I don't get it.....sorry

This post was edited
What?

?????

This post was edited

?

This post was edited
yes

we do

This post was edited

bumping.

This post was edited

After I started this, they renamed the thread where I originally suggested the name P.O.S.T (Push Off Silly Threads). I wasn't aware that you could rename a Thread once started and appologize for the dual Thread Names. My intention was not to compete with or take away from the original poster, I thank him for honoring my suggested name. If he or anyone else is aware of any way that the threads can be combined, please let me know. The Idea for the topic belongs to Thread named " And now for Something Completely Different". I see he has changed his thread name back and ask that any who would post in this thread, post there instead. The Idea was originally his, It was never my intention to "Hijack his thread or Idea", as it appears that I may have done that I ask that no one post further comments here.
This has officially become a "Silly Thread in need of Off Pushing" STOP posting here and post instead to "And Now For Something Completely Different" Give the credit for the idea and my sincerest appologies to "NudeinMA" who had the original thought.
Thank you for your cooperation,

Pagrif

This post was edited

Bump

This post was edited

I'm bumping this because of the SPAM someone posted on EVERY topic. Argh. And she says she didn't know she was spamming. Yeah, right, and the Queen of England is on my deck, naked as the day she was born and shouting rather loudly for more sangria!

This post was edited

I'm bumping this because of the SPAM someone posted on EVERY topic. Argh. And she says she didn't know she was spamming. Yeah, right, and the Queen of England is on my deck, naked as the day she was born and shouting rather loudly for more sangria!

Get video of that...you'll be wealthy

This post was edited