RE:Finding real, respectful nudist to chat and make friends.

Wow. A site full of professors who belong to Russian mafia lol I guess you brain got toasted.Why are you so nervous? I did not write full. I wrote that there are several. You are for sure. And why do you litter the website by constantly publishing 2-5 of these posts.You are like and obsessed kid. Find professional help and stop your toxic hate for the world. I wont reply to you are it seems you are narrow minded and there is no cure for that no matter how many times I repeat my opinion.

Repeating the same message is obvious trolling and should never be allowed here as is the case on most sites. No one is spreading toxic hatred but you. You need to grow up, go back and fill out an honest profile instead of some nonsense about being a PhD Nuclear Physics student (obviously no one who is pursuing a Phd in Nuclear Physics would ever have the time to come to TN and make endless posts day after day and then engage in baby tantrums because you can not shut down thread).

This post was edited

pamforfreedom wrote:i did the same, and for the same reason's. only time will tell I guessPlease be patient, Pam. After a while, you'll be able to tell who the real nudists are and who the phonies are. I've found that if they mention having been to actual resorts, and such, and that they belong to clubs or national associations, they're more likely to be the real deal.From your profile, you seem to have been around nudism for a while, so you know it's not about people being obsessed with penises or breasts or body art. If a person on the site is obviously not serious about nudism, it's easy to block him or her. Just go to their profile page, look for the little hand on the icon bar, click on it, and select what you want to do with that person. (Electrocution, unfortunately, is not one of the options.)
Liked and agreed. The ones here who are not about Naturism / Nudism will show their intentions rather quickly. Flag and block them. But don't give up. Not everyone here is a creep.

This post was edited

It is very difficult to meet friendly and nice people here, it was one of the reason i left TN in past and just now i decided to go back.
I receive alot of messages from people and most of them its obvious they are not nudists but looking for other stuff, once in a while im lucky and i have the chance to talk to nice people but its rare.

This post was edited

I've been a member for several months now and am seeing the same thing. The forums are more sane. Connecting with real naturists and talking about experiences and general knowledge can be found with effort.

This post was edited

It is very difficult to meet friendly and nice people here, it was one of the reason i left TN in past and just now i decided to go back.I receive alot of messages from people and most of them its obvious they are not nudists but looking for other stuff, once in a while im lucky and i have the chance to talk to nice people but its rare.

This is the very nature of the beast I was one of the first 25 people here left when that started to happen came back only to see it get worse and worse to the point that it is now.

This post was edited

I joined this site on the chance I would meet a lady who is interested in the lifestyle, has no issues with nudity and would like to come to NZ to live with me. So far I have had a couple of friend requests from guys and that's about it.
I'm respectful and I don't consider myself a pervert - I am certainly not here looking for sex!

This post was edited

In mt personal opinion/experience - connections here are both hard to make and/or fizzle very quickly. That is not a complaint, nor does it bother me. Just an observation.

I also find that people either make assumptions about me, or tell me what THEY think I want to hear. Again, I am not complaining, just noting that if people just relaxed, conversed normally, be a lot easier on everyone. Just talk here the way you world in the real world.

This post was edited

.........Again, I am not complaining, just noting that if people just relaxed, conversed normally, be a lot easier on everyone. Just talk here the way you world in the real world.

The real problem here is that most of those who can carry a normal and relaxed conversation have left the site. What is left includes women selling bitcoin scams, women who all advertise that they want 'normal' chat only to totally ignore the decent guys here. The decent guys then leave and what is left is a bunch of creepy guys who want all sorts of things including sex chats, nude photos, etc.

This post was edited