RE:Finding real, respectful nudist to chat and make friends.

One thing that should be done...

Remarkable that somebody who joined TN only 14 days ago make such far-reaching demands. I am 8 months here and wouldn't presume something like that.

This post was edited
RE:Finding real, respectful nudist to chat and make friends.

Strandjunge59;

In respoonse to ohtobenaked, you posted: "Remarkable that somebody who joined TN only 14 days ago make such far-reaching demands. I am 8 months here and wouldn't presume something like that."

Your profile says you are not from America. The way Ohtobenaked posted, it is unlikely to have been a demand. This is an international conversation and there are different idioms. Just in America, there are those from places like the northeast, west, and midwest who speak with accents unlike the people from the south.

However, instead of engaging in a useful and open dialog, you chastised ohtobenaked. Per your post, he has only been on for 14 days. Anyone else new may be afraid of engaging in discussion.

One of the reasons these boards are on the decline are people who post like you did. I have argued with people on here many times. We learn from each other.

Your approach is to shut down discussion and opposite of a site intended for open discussion and learning from each other.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy