RE:Shorts v. Shirts

Shirt, but only if it's cold. Nothing else!

This post was edited

On the basis of clothing when necessary
It is around the lungs that need added protection when very cold
So some upper body cover only

This post was edited

It has to be really cold to go from shorts to long pants when outdoors. If my upper body is cold I will put a large shirt on and go Donald Ducking around the house and backyard. Prefer going naked as much as possible when the weather permits it and Donald Ducking is a nice alternative that gives my lower half of my body the freedom of being near naked and hanging freely.

Its all a matter of comfort and practicality. I am a nudist, but my torso gets cold easily as I am so slim. Fashion? The fashion is to be in my best birthday suit!

This post was edited

The realities of my environment means shorts, even if the shirt-only option has a tantalizing feel to it!

This post was edited

Hmmm, perhaps I should try shirt only when going to the CO beach. Might be feasible if I choose one that's long enough.

This post was edited

Nope. No shirt long enough to wear without at least a g-string in a textile area.

This post was edited

Nope. No shirt long enough to wear without at least a g-string in a textile area.

I actually saw someone walking from the parking lot to the clothing optional beach wearing a short midweight jacket and g string on a cool day. Odd combination.

This post was edited

I actually saw someone walking from the parking lot to the clothing optional beach wearing a short midweight jacket and g string on a cool day. Odd combination.

Better than passing up the opportunity, I guess.

This post was edited

I actually saw someone walking from the parking lot to the clothing optional beach wearing a short midweight jacket and g string on a cool day. Odd combination.Better than passing up the opportunity, I guess.

I guess so but I would think that if it was so cool that he needed a jacket, his exposed rear would be cold, too.

This post was edited

For me shirts are more confining. If I wear loose shorts all I really feel is the waste band because I can hang free. If I have to wear a shirt then a loose tank top or muscle shirt when possible.

This post was edited