RE:Things to do at home while nude

Doing DIY is good as washing your skin is more easy than washing cloths.

Good thing it was back curtains that needed hanging and not front ones!

This post was edited

Doing DIY is good as washing your skin is more easy than washing cloths.Good thing it was back curtains that needed hanging and not front ones!
I have also done the front ones naked as well.

This post was edited

Doing DIY is good as washing your skin is more easy than washing cloths.Good thing it was back curtains that needed hanging and not front ones!I have also done the front ones naked as well.

Do you live on a street with little traffic? I live on busy road so it wouldn't work for me.

This post was edited

Last week, I power washed the entire back and both sides of the house. I started with my sheer shorts up on the ladder but once I got down about 6' from the highest points, 80% of the rest of the house I did completely naked. Good thing it was a warm day! Today, we cleaned up the inside of the house from our Christmas festivities with all the kids and grandkids here. It's much better and I'm more productive when doing these chores nude.

This post was edited

Since I live out in the forested mountains, I do a lot of work clothes free. Wood cutting, weed eatin, and gardening is most of it. And will be working on the garden full time come spring turning it into a market garden project, besides growing all our food. Been cutting a lot of firewood to clean up area to plant apple trees lately. Although the winter weather only allows me to do it clothes free occasionally on an especially warm day.

This post was edited

Doing DIY is good as washing your skin is more easy than washing cloths.Good thing it was back curtains that needed hanging and not front ones!I have also done the front ones naked as well.Do you live on a street with little traffic? I live on busy road so it wouldn't work for me.

Yes it is a quiet lane with a high hedge against the road so no problem.

This post was edited

It is fun to take nude photos of yourself with the timer on your camera. You don't have to keep them, or you may want to post them, you choose.

This post was edited

It is fun to take nude photos of yourself with the timer on your camera. You don't have to keep them, or you may want to post them, you choose.

All my photos are taken with a timer as I haven't got anybody to take them for me.

This post was edited

Um, pretty much everything inside the house. I can't do yardwork, too many neighbors.

This post was edited

Interior painting is much better while nude. Anything you can do around the house is more enjoyable naked. I have done a lot of remodeling projects and garage work while nude. Drop the clothes at every opportunity. Just be discreet.

This post was edited