RE:Things to do at home while nude

Where do you guys all live that you can just pop out nude into the front yard and mow the lawn or open the door naked on unsuspecting delivery folks without getting the cops called on you? That most certainly does not fly in a suburb, lol.

Back in 88 I bought 9.6 acres. I planted over 600 feet of lilac hedge and an unknown number of shrubs and evergreens as a border between me and the road. I don't have a gate on the driveway, so there is a chance of getting caught. But that would only happen after they were well into my property around the bend in the driveway. And by strangers, as everybody I know, know's to call if the weather is decent and they don't want to see me naked.

A side note those pesky bible thumpers have not been back in 7 years after catching me naked ;-)

I would not call in house nudity interesting anymore, it is just the natural way to be.

This post was edited

Years ago I made it a point to put a privacy fence around my backyard so I can enjoy the freedom out side our home. Its taking a awhile to get it all done because I'm building it as I can afford it. It is now 3/4 the way done and there are now areas where it is safe without be seen by my neighbors on the back side of my property. Our property is heavily wooded so their view is somewhat limited and I am fairly free to roam around. This is the time of year I dread. All the leaves are falling so that shield is going down so to speak. I work in my shop, sometimes mow, sun bath, almost anything outside nude. Exceptions are things that could be dangerous such as working with power tools and such. Almost anything can be done with out clothes. As mentioned soon you will forget about being nude.

This post was edited

I suppose this list can go on forever, however the one thing I really enjoy is anything where clothes just get in the way. We've all seen the Nude Yoga groups and I get this one 100%. If you're a guy (and I guess it might apply to gals too), there are certain yoga positions where shorts or pants just bind things up in an uncomfortable way. Another thing I prefer is if I'm painting. For whatever reason I get paint on my clothes and its impossible to wash out. Painting nude ... what's a little body paint! Now cooking nude is another story especially if pan frying something.

This post was edited

If you need any help around the house I would be willing to visit. Kind of a handy man, fix just about anything around your place. Of course there is no charge

This post was edited

So many have posted and are very right. Everyday stuff, it's a lifestyle and before you know it it's more becomes "normal" and comfortable to be nude than clothed. I was just mowing the yard and the next thing I know there is my naked wife walking by. Once you make the the transition from clothed tradition it would be a real hurdle to ever go back.

This post was edited

Probably easier to list things not to do at home while nude!

We don't go out front in the day time. We don't do any yard work out front while nude. I don't go on the roof while nude or work on a ladder where I'm above the block wall or fence lines. I don't decorate the front of the house for holidays while nude. Everything else, we either do nude or have done nude. ;D

This post was edited

Where do you guys all live that you can just pop out nude into the front yard and mow the lawn or open the door naked on unsuspecting delivery folks without getting the cops called on you? That most certainly does not fly in a suburb, lol.

LOL..... Well Codebare, as you can see from my profile pic, I live in the suburb and created my backyard to do just that, not the front just the back.... I'm naked all the time at home so I do everything in the nude. As others have said it much easier to clean up after painting or cutting the grass while naked. I have checked the mailbox just outside the front door naked or I have just walked into the garage to get a beer from the refrigerator out there not realizing my wife had the garage door open.... to late at that point...I added an outdoor shower about 5 months ago and haven't showered inside since. It was pouring rain one morning and my wife said where are you going? I said to take a shower, it's raining......., I'm naked and I'm going to get wet in the shower anyway.... This past 2 weeks we've been replacing the fence, side yard and one panel in the backyard is down, so no outdoor shower, My wife has to keep telling me to close the shade on the sliding door LOL. Last week, I took the garbage out to the can on the side of the house, that is "inside" the fence, I dump it in the can and as I'm walking back to the side patio, looking at my outdoor kitchen, I'm looking at my neighbors sliding glass door about 120 feet away... oopppps.... My wife went out onto the side patio yesterday afternoon to put her shoes out there to dry and ran back in, laughing and said I forgot the fence is down....

This post was edited

Hi Amanda. I'm new to this site and I just read your story. I live in AZ and there us a resort here that is very reasonable. At Shangri-la Ranch first time nudist get their first day free. After that its $20 a day. They have memberships as well. If your ever in the Phoenix area let me know. I would be happy to have you there as my guest

This post was edited

I recommend both exercise and yoga. Both of these can be better appreciated when you're not confined by clothing, and can be done alone. As for the rest, I don't see much difference between clothed or naked indoors. Outdoors, it's different, because you can feel the sun and the breezes on your skin. Of course, that's when the weather cooperates!

This post was edited

Doing DIY is good as washing your skin is more easy than washing cloths.

This post was edited