Nudist wives motivating other wives

A little story...

Many years ago during my first marriage, my then-wife and I attended a non-landed club event. A couple arrived late; the husband got naked and the wife stayed fully dressed. Her husband had "talked" her into accompanying him; but she had no interest in nudism and certainly had no intention of disrobing. My wife nonetheless decided to go talk to her and introduced herself. The woman's initial reaction was along the lines of: "why is this naked woman talking to me?!" But then she softened up and started chatting with her. Long story short and flash-forward: a while later the woman is naked, sitting next to my wife, chatting with her as though they were BFF's...

So what happened?

It's a "phenomenon" I've observed many times over the years. Confident nudist women impress non-nudist or reluctant women. When they first see them, socializing and "evolving" naked in mixed company, it challenges their pre-conceived notions of "body-shame" and modesty. "How is this woman just walking around, seemingly totally comfortable with herself, naked amongst all the people - especially men?" Then they question their own sense of modesty: "if she/they can do it...can I??" And then, with the right motivation; well they may very well be "tempted" to join.

This occurred with my first wife, who after finding herself being invited to hang out with several other nudist women, decided to toss the sarong she rarely ever parted with in social nudist situations; and be naked with them. This happened to the woman I discussed in my story; who after befriending my wife, decided that my wife was "pretty cool", and it would also be "pretty cool" to get naked and hang out with her (much to her husband's surprise who hadn't expected that to happen at all). Same thing with my current wife; who was by the pool wrapped in a towel when she started chatting with a nude woman, and realized she might as well "just be openly naked too" before tossing her towel to the side (much to my own surprise). My wife has also had a similar effect on shy newbies who saw her being confidently naked; and decided to join her.

Some guys wonder how to get their wives more comfortable with social nudity. The simple answer: meet other nudist wives. If possible. Female confident nudity tends to "rub off" on other women; which is often more motivating to them than a husband's encouragement.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist wives motivating other wives

Well said with good observations. Thank you.

This post was edited