How do you think a young person to practice nudism

I'm a nudist from China,I wanna to be a nudist from an early age.But I don't find any good way to do so.Could you give me some advice?

This topic was edited
RE:How do you think a young person to practice nudism

Take your clothes off...thats how its usually done.

This post was edited

If all that you are interested in is enjoying the comfort and feel of being naked, follow the advice of the post above. Getting comfortable doing everyday activities at home is a first step. Finding others to share naked time with can be a bit more challenging, but not impossible but they are not necessary to be a nudist.
I have lived a hybrid life for several decades now. That's nude when I feel like it and clothed when I feel like it or society demands it. I can go to a beach that is not considered nudist but is so remote that I can enjoy it while nude. I have not been there now for several years, but have visited a populated beach while nude only once and I have never been to a resort. Yet, I consider myself a nudist.

This post was edited

Start with easy steps, be naked after the shower, read a book, make naked yoga. Maybe in the next step start naked sleeping. The most important take your time, relax, Then in the future there will be maybe the possibility to go to a naked spa or bath. Read and inform yourself about naturist possibilities in your region.

This post was edited

Sleeping might be an easy way to start.

This post was edited