New couple to naturalist or nudist

Hi my name is Jacques, my wife is Irene, my wife and I went to a place last year to have a bit of privacy, when we arrived the place was very quiet, no other person was staying. We were very fortunate that the weather was also quite warm during the day, as it was the end of May(winter in south africa) and quite nippy at night.

We were taking a hike when we came across this little pond called the skinny dipping pond, we chuckled a bit and we sat there admiring the beautiful view and chatting away.

As time passed it was warming up and eventually, it was warm enough for me to remove my shirt. As I did this, my wife asked me whether I was gonna skinny dip. I said, yes I am. She then said, na you won't. Without answer,I started removing my shoes, and pants and before I could stop myself I was naked.

She laughed and said, "what if someone sees you. " I politely said, "There is no one around, there is no one at the camp, no one at any of the 3 houses, no one but us in this place, who's going to see?" she then started undressing.

We dipped our feet in the water, but the water was freezing, so we didn't go in too deep. We then did a bit of exploring naked. We sat on the sand and enjoyed the sun on our naked bodies.

I remember thinking that this must be how addam and eve must have felt, naked in a majestic place. We had an extraordinary weekend, and found each other.

We were hoping to go to the same place this year, at round the same time so we could be alone. Carona and some cash flow problems made it impossible.

A few months back my wife and I were surfing the internet for nice camping spots that isn't too pricy, and not too far off. My wife came across a place called Sun Eden, we soon realized what we had stumbled upon. It was a place where people dress in birthday suits.

To much of our astonishment, we both said that this would be very interesting to experience, but left it at that. Months went by without any talk about it, or even thinking about it.

This past weakend my wife, two kids, and myself went to a local dam just to get out. It was a treat, and we decided that we needed to explore alot more. Monday I was surfing the internet again to find some more camping sites, when I remembered, "Suneden."

You need to understand that my wife is very timid, and this is the last thing I thought she would even consider. I spoke to her and she said she would love to try it out, but she is very afraid. Now to be honest with you, so am I.

I always tell people, "You are not afraid of the snakes, but of the unknown, if you grew up with them, you would not be as afraid."

My wife and I never grew up nudist, but really want to try this naturalism, but we are slightly concerned that it will not be for us at the end. We also do not want to go into this in full, until we feel slightly more at eaze. The problem with Suneden, is that it is quite a drive, and it is fully nude, not clothing opsional, so for us it is quite intimidating, and there is no other place near enough.

We really do want to see if this is for us though, but we have many questions. Some questions may only be answered with experiment and experience.

We have Two boys, ages 6 and 7, how does this affect them? I obviously would not take them along at first, as they have both been brought up as none naturalists, but how would this work? How do first time naturalists react? I don't want to feel ashamed if I get a sudden erection, which I probably will for not being used to naked people around. A good looking woman is a good looking woman, and I am only a man. Do women also get sexualy arowsed at such places? I know woman don't show it, but be honest, my wife would like to know what to expect. I know that every one say that it is not sexual, but most couples...... I have read many on this site, and most couples say that after a day naked out with others they have great sex with their partner. I think that is exciting.

I love my wife, so I am not interested in another woman we are 9 years married, and we have worked very hard to have a healthy relationship.

I really would like to know more, and my wife and I really would love to join one weekend to find out more.

Thanks a million
Jacques and Irene.

This topic was edited
RE:New couple to naturalist or nudist

Welcome to the naturist life-style.

To answer your questions:

1. The children will probably take to it without a care. They'll take their attitudes from what yours are, and if you're forthright and honest about what you're doing, why you're doing it, and what the social restrictions are, they will learn to deal with it. I don't think they're too old to adapt.

2. As for erections, there are a few other threads on the subject, and you'll find them with a search. The consensus seems to be that the concerns are over-rated. There are some venues where it's frowned upon to have one, and you'll be advised to cover it up, take a swim, or whatever it takes to eliminate it. In other venues, it's not considered a big thing unless you're making a show of it. Ask around to find out what the rules are at each place you visit. And nearly always, it ceases to be a problem as you get more used to seeing other people nude.

3. I'm sure that people have great sex after visiting a nude gathering, but I've found that it's mostly because they've got more to work with in their fantasies as they make love. And for many, it's a way to cap any pleasurable experience like a good play or a movie or a concert. They like to keep the "high" going.

4. As for being totally nude for the first time with people, I suggest that you go just to try it out. You owe it to yourselves to try the experience once. If you like it, fine. If you can't find that you're comfortable in that environment, that's fine, too. You can sort out what you liked about it, and what you didn't like about it. I would also suggest that you not take the kids if possible. They'll take their attitude from you, as I said above, and if those attitudes aren't positive for you, they won't be positive for them.

I hope this works out for you and that you'll learn something about yourselves, one way or the other.

This post was edited

CuriousNow wrote:

I I suspect if you had your sons with you at the naturist resort, you might be less inclined to become erect. However, as you said, you've not been raising your boys in a naturist environment. So I suggest you begin by acclimating them, as well as your wife and yourself, to a clothing-optional lifestyle at home! This may take some time as the boys (and the two of you) become comfortable being nude in front of each other. But you might also find that the boys quickly embrace the freedom of being nude at home. Time will tell!How to introduce the nudity is the first issue. The two of you suddenly appearing naked at the breakfast table would likely not go over well! You should start slowly - let them gradually become accustomed to seeing their parents, and each other, with nothing on.

That's very good advice. I'd say go into it slow. Let them know that as long as they're at home, it's safe to be nude. Be good examples to them by finding appropriate times to be nude ... letting them see you while bathing, changing clothes, and so on. Act like it's no big thing, and they'll accept it as no big thing. If you have a private yard, being outdoors is another place where it makes sense to be nude, enjoying the sun.

Then find something to do that you normally do, like read a book or watch television, but do it nude. When they ask you why you're not dressed, just say "I don't feel like being dressed right now." If they approve, then invite them to undress, too, and don't judge them if they don't. Stress that it's their choice.

Above all, keep the channels of communication open. But that goes for everything else, too, of course.

This post was edited

Thanks all for the reply, my wife and I decided to just go for it, my wife is very excited about it. She started telling me yesterday that I must make the booking, she wants to experience it. She is not ready for the kids to see her naked yet, so she said we must just go, and maby we meet people there that can shed more light on the subject of the kids, and how to slowly give her more courage to do something like that. I on the other hand have no problem getting naked in front of the kids, they see me naked almost every day. We are definitely working on being naked in the house, my wife has this very nice little gown that she is now wearing to just get herself feeling more comfortable, with being naked, and is now sleeping naked too. She says that it's weird because she feels every thing at night. We are taking baby steps to make sure we are slightly ready for it, but both are very excited about getting out of our comfort zone. We are going to try and be confident, and just go for it, set up, go for a shower in the outdoors, in a beautiful place. And then move on to the pool and sauna and just relax together. Have a nice braai (BBQ) let them take us on a safari drive, and just have a ball and hopefully meet some nice people. I know we will be at ease after a short while, everyone says so, so may as well just dive into it. I am just hoping that the weather is ausome.

This post was edited

That's great! Baby steps are better than no steps at all. I admire your wife for her courage in dealing with her reaction to being nude, putting old qualms aside. I think your kids will turn out just fine.

This post was edited

Wel, my wife made the booking for the 30th of Oktober, paid it, and when they approved the booking and it was all finalized. They let us know to be there early to get the best campsite, as it would be very busy. When we asked why, the lady let me know that it's the beer fest weekend. Hahaha, my wife was shocked, and said (what the hel did I get myself into, it's supposed to be the weekend after the beer fest.) I read about the beer fest, and told her that the advert said that the booking for the beer fest had to be made by the previous weekend, not that it actually was the previous weekend. She blushed, but said wel things happen for a reason. She is now already packing, and getting ready. Very proud of her, I hope I'm as brave as her in the end. She isn't English, first language, so I will forgive her for the little mistake. Hahaha

This post was edited

No, the sex was not out in the open, they would be banned for that, it was actually behind closed doors, at their flat that they had rented. The rules are clear about anything sexual in the open, sorry I should have been more clear. There was nothing sexual out in the open at all, just fun and games, they invited us to their room for a quick drink, and we thought that was it. That was when it happened, but it was not that bad, we were able to get out and move on.

This post was edited