RE:Naked in the Rain and Mud

There are some swampy river backwaters near me and I have gone out in the woods there to get some sun this summer. There just so happens to be pockets of thick black mud and it wasn't long before I walked thru it and then ended up covering myself with it. Once I was covered I went for a little hike down one of the many creek beds to the river and back to my spot before rinsing off in the flowing creeks. It felt so amazing to be covered in the mud.

This post was edited

LOL

This post was edited

There are some swampy river backwaters near me and I have gone out in the woods there to get some sun this summer. There just so happens to be pockets of thick black mud and it wasn't long before I walked thru it and then ended up covering myself with it. Once I was covered I went for a little hike down one of the many creek beds to the river and back to my spot before rinsing off in the flowing creeks. It felt so amazing to be covered in the mud.
That's certainly different! Did it start to dry while it was on you? Reminds me of an essay topic I remember from fourth grade: 'The Mud Monster Returns'.

This post was edited

I am an AC guy and dislikes getting wet washing out a filthy AC unit or getting rained on . However my best times are swimming at our local club.
I am a paradox even to myself.

This post was edited

I am an AC guy and dislikes getting wet washing out a filthy AC unit or getting rained on . However my best times are swimming at our local club.I am a paradox even to myself.

There is quite a difference between getting splashed with dirty water while clothed and swimming while nude. On a few occasions when I had to use the power washer, I've stripped to a minimum of clothing to make the cleanup of my body much easier. My wife did not think a pair of bikini briefs were appropriate, but I did not care. I may have gotten looks from somebody else, but no complaints.

This post was edited

I am an AC guy and dislikes getting wet washing out a filthy AC unit or getting rained on . However my best times are swimming at our local club.I am a paradox even to myself.There is quite a difference between getting splashed with dirty water while clothed and swimming while nude. On a few occasions when I had to use the power washer, I've stripped to a minimum of clothing to make the cleanup of my body much easier. My wife did not think a pair of bikini briefs were appropriate, but I did not care. I may have gotten looks from somebody else, but no complaints.

I have washed my car in swim briefs and got some rude comments from people driving past.

This post was edited

No mud other than a bit on my feet. I have walked the back yard and trimmed trees in the rain. I like the the sensation of the individual rain drops hitting me. And the rain lubricating my sack so it would slide against my thighs, rather than being stuck to them was an interesting sensation ;-)

I agree with that, unfortunately we get very little warm rainfall but when we do it's magic. Kids absolutely love it!

This post was edited

Ever get ring worm? I did,now I am a lot smarter about where i walk, how i walk, and where i rest my ass. But yes I used to walk in the pouring rain completely nude on side roads, had plenty of offers for a ride home

This post was edited