Uploading a profile photo's for the first time.

Hi All
Would any kind member be able to describe how to upload my photo's to my profile. I dont want to make a mistake and get it wrong, or send them somewhere they should not go.
Also how to add more or remove old ones.
Many thanks
Woodyxxx

This topic was edited
RE:Uploading a profile photo's for the first time.

For PC users. Other platforms may vary slightly:

Once logged on to TN, click on your profile name in the upper right hand corner.
3rd option down is upload pictures.

You have two options: Drag the file into the window area with the gears (This is an active script running, and you may find the media gets uploaded multiple times) or click on "Browse Locate a file" and navigate to the folder where the media resides.

I don't recall if you can select multiple files at a time or if you have to do them one at a time.
I do believe the first photo uploaded will become yor profile photo automatically. To change it later on, go to your profile media gallery, select the photo you want to make your profile and/or cover photo. Click on the thumbtack. You will be prompted to select profile photo or cover photo, then click "Apply Changes"

Gallery photos are viewable by everyone by default. To restrict access, follow the instructions above, but instead of the thumbtack, click on the padlock. Select what security you want placed on the individual media. Note, there are also secrutiy setting at the profile level that can restrict access.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Thank you John for your excellent reply, I'll give it a go.

This post was edited

I'll watch out for that codebare. Thanks.

This post was edited