RE:Foreskin retraction

I'm glad you chimed in again to validate my assumption. Thanks!

This post was edited
RE:Foreskin retraction

Thank you Woodsman21. You are quite right. I deleted the post because I was so embarrassed and insulted by the outburst from StevieLorna. I did not request the nurses to take any action. They did not even ask my permission. Other patients in a similar position might even regard such actions as an abuse.

Im glad you felt embarrassed enough to to remove your original post, but it was pointless as I quoted it.
The fact you felt insulted is a feeling you should remember as its Exactly what I felt reading your post.

Woodsman has a good heart and has given you the benefit of doubt,

Three facts from your original post.

1 You claim you were erect as a young nurse attended to you, that young nurse Is someones child, you have no right to use him or her for your own gratification.

2 the young nurse had to call on the aid of three other nurses to resolve your issues, and as you say putting an end to your pleasure this quote re-enforce point 1

3 You claim the issue could have easily been resolve by yourself With no need for any intervention so you abused everyone who attempted to help you.

For you to try an turn this around and claim others might have found what you received as abuse rather than treatment is even more reprehensible than your first post.

You sir, should feel doubly ashamed.

Now to a few other claims you made.

Lorna has a 30 year career in health care and has worked in three different hospitals.
According to her, there is no unwritten rule thats something you made up. Secondly she also refutes your claim that all men sleep naked as utter rubbish. Thirdly after reading both of your posts has come to the conclusion that you are nothing more than a dirty old man. A type you sometimes have to deal with in hospitals.

This post was edited