Warm fuzziness

I think a beard takes a face to a whole other level of attractiveness - what do you think ?
Here's mine, now you show me yours...

This topic was edited
RE:Warm fuzziness

I havent seen my chin since I was 18 years old, and I dont want to. I dont think Ive met a single guy who doesnt look better with a beard than without.

This post was edited

40 + years with a beard, never going back.
Having a beard is the best!

This post was edited

Unfortunately all men are not capable of growing truly attractive beards - at least in my opinion. Dont get me wrong. I appreciate a handsome beard on anyone. But I (for one) am not capable of growing a full - thick beard such that it falls into that handsome classification. When a beard is scraggly and sparse in spots its just not attractive (to me). For those men, like myself, spare us the pain of seeing a failed attempt at growing a good thick handsome beard. Im sure you have other talents! Just my two cents worth!

This post was edited

Grew my beard at age 24 and still have a full beard at 75. However, the color had changed a great deal over the years. I like to keep it trimmed and neat. Have to look at my old graduation photo to see what I really look like-lol
Bill

This post was edited

and look at you - all kinds of hotness going on there! Dude1984

This post was edited

I totally agree. Very handsome with your beard!

This post was edited

Keeping mine close to the face lately. Christmas is coming so I may go for the full Santa look over the next few months.

This post was edited

Very handsome!

This post was edited

I think a beard takes a face to a whole other level of attractiveness - what do you think ?Here's mine, now you show me yours...

I think a beard frames the face nicely....I like your long hair too. I'm now growing mine out as well....It adds to the overal appearance.

This post was edited

Unfortunately all men are not capable of growing truly attractive beards - at least in my opinion. Dont get me wrong. I appreciate a handsome beard on anyone. But I (for one) am not capable of growing a full - thick beard such that it falls into that handsome classification. When a beard is scraggly and sparse in spots its just not attractive (to me). For those men, like myself, spare us the pain of seeing a failed attempt at growing a good thick handsome beard. Im sure you have other talents! Just my two cents worth!

I agree with you completely. I've seen spotty ones that are not attractive at all and the long hillbilly look is not good either. I must add though some faces are just so good looking they should NOT be covered with a beard.

This post was edited