RE:Warm fuzziness

I"ve had my beard for 35 years now in various lengths and configurations. I've let the goatee section get very long over the last 5-6 years as my gray has neared it's totality.

This post was edited

I"ve had my beard for 35 years now in various lengths and configurations. I've let the goatee section get very long over the last 5-6 years as my gray has neared it's totality.

This post was edited

Well, my COVID "beard" is pretty sad, but the 'stache is perennial, anyway. Most guys look mad sexy in a beard!

This post was edited

looking great, bears are always a bonus feature I think, natural and part of us.

This post was edited

looking great, bears are always a bonus feature I think, natural and part of us.

This post was edited

Hey Im in Dallas, Texas USA rocking a beard too!

This post was edited

I've had a beard for 43 years...love it !

This post was edited

I started a COVID beard at the beginning of summer... Im starting to get used to it finally.

This post was edited

My beard expression usually changes drastically from month to month, but I've been keeping the goatee area really long for the last six years. It went gray really quickly over the same time.

This post was edited

My beard expression usually changes drastically from month to month, but I've been keeping the goatee area really long for the last six years. It went gray really quickly over the same time.

This post was edited