Bath with friends !

Hi guys, I m nudist and when friends come to my place, so often we shower and bath together :) normal way to be :))) cool, nude, relaxing, I LOVE that !

This topic was edited
RE:Bath with friends !

Absolutely its great

This post was edited

Absolutely its great

This post was edited

it must be the current generation that's this free because i know none of my friends would apart from those i've had sex with would be up for that. Those who are able to have that close knit bond with your friends in the current climate of things, are very lucky and it's not the usual thing so I think we need to be a bit realistic about it.

I think it's great personally but also just wanted to say not a lot of us have been fortunate enough to experience that, but glad to see it's changing.

This post was edited

Hi nude brothers. I have a large shower that can accommodate about four dudes rotating from the shower head to the bench to soap up and sit and relax and chat while someone is rinsing or getting wet. Its an awesome space my buddies love to share as it allows us to wash each others backs without being judged like we would at the gym. Communal bathing is as essential to masculinity as nudity itself!

This post was edited

That's a great bonding activity

Agree. Great experience

This post was edited

It does paint an erotic fantasy. 3 or 4 guys sharing a communal shower with numerous heads to splay under. Chatting, joking about, working a lather. I call it wet and wild.

This post was edited

Hi nude brothers. I have a large shower that can accommodate about four dudes rotating from the shower head to the bench to soap up and sit and relax and chat while someone is rinsing or getting wet. Its an awesome space my buddies love to share as it allows us to wash each others backs without being judged like we would at the gym. Communal bathing is as essential to masculinity as nudity itself!

WOW! That sounds incredible... What a great place.

This post was edited

That sounds like an open invitation! :)

This post was edited

Yes I enjoy having a bath with a friend, I'm lucky enough to have a bath large enough to fit two people although we have to sit one at each end, we chat, maybe have a glass of wine help one another with washing I have on occasion taken an hour or sometimes longer if we're just enjoying chilling out a few guys I know had never bathed with another guy before and now when they come over they ask me can we take a bath together it's a real great way to bond

This post was edited