Spam

I've had several emails recently that begin, "Hello, my name is xxxxxx, I saw your profile today at truenudists.com and became interested in you ..."
Is anyone else having this problem?

This topic was edited
RE: Spam

I've had several emails recently that begin, "Hello, my name is xxxxxx, I saw your profile today at truenudists.com and became interested in you ..." Is anyone else having this problem?

Not yet, but for anyone who does, the way to deal with it, is to just hit the "Flag me" button on their profile,
paste the whole message into the "Reason" box, head it "Spammer" and hit "Flag this User"

It's worth bearing in mind, that anyone he/she messages, just before TT zaps him, WILL get an e-mail
notification, that the message has been sent, but it will disappear along with his/her profile. So when they
go to look for it in their inbox, it WON'T be there, and they will think they have lost a message.

At least now the notifications state who it's from, so a click on their name will soon show that their profile
has been deleted.

And if you don't delete it from your in box, when it does disappear, you will know that the profile has been deleted.

This post was edited

No I haven't gotten that yet. But I'm not a young man any more. Haven't had that problem on here. But do what Phil said and TT will handle the matter!!

This post was edited

I've had a few as well, should have done what Phil said but the delete key was first thought. And yes that Asian girl was quite cute with very good English, but all the fine print between the lines said something wrong.

This post was edited