Hiking Delmarva

Out for a hike today, weather was cool but it felt right to shed those clothes and feel the breeze and warm sun.

This topic was edited
RE:Hiking Delmarva

Out for a hike today, weather was cool but it felt right to shed those clothes and feel the breeze and warm sun.

Weather in Florida just turned cooler (in the 70's). Perfect for a nude hike. I went out yesterday and the warm breeze felt so good!

This post was edited

How could you stand it? I'm not that far north of you and could hardly tolerate being outside in sweats and a midweight hoodie yesterday!

This post was edited

Minimalist75, it was definitely a lil cool and breezy but the sun was out and really seems to be warm the skin on those cool days. I really do love to cool weather though so maybe that helps.

This post was edited

NJFLNudist, glad you got some time out on the trails also. Never hiked nude in Florida but I did go skinny dipping down in the keys one time. Year round nudist weather would be nice, I'm jealous :)

This post was edited

NJFLNudist, glad you got some time out on the trails also. Never hiked nude in Florida but I did go skinny dipping down in the keys one time. Year round nudist weather would be nice, I'm jealous :)

It is nice to have the weather for outdoor nudity all year. During the summer, I'm in NJ and nude hike the trails in the Pine Barrens. There are several spots in the stream where I go skinny dipping. Here in Florida, I'm reluctant to skinny dip for fear of snakes and aligators. However I do go to Blind Creek Beach as often as I can. Where do you skinny dip in the keys? I get down to Key West on occasion.

This post was edited

NJFLNudist, glad you got some time out on the trails also. Never hiked nude in Florida but I did go skinny dipping down in the keys one time. Year round nudist weather would be nice, I'm jealous :)It is nice to have the weather for outdoor nudity all year. During the summer, I'm in NJ and nude hike the trails in the Pine Barrens. There are several spots in the stream where I go skinny dipping. Here in Florida, I'm reluctant to skinny dip for fear of snakes and aligators. However I do go to Blind Creek Beach as often as I can. Where do you skinny dip in the keys? I get down to Key West on occasion.

You haven't been caught in NJ? I know during the Whitman administration they stopped nude use of several areas that had been unofficially clothing optional in the past. At my high school reunion in 2001, a few people who had the new policy enforced against them were there, along with the ranger who did the enforcing!

This post was edited

NJFLNudist, glad you got some time out on the trails also. Never hiked nude in Florida but I did go skinny dipping down in the keys one time. Year round nudist weather would be nice, I'm jealous :)It is nice to have the weather for outdoor nudity all year. During the summer, I'm in NJ and nude hike the trails in the Pine Barrens. There are several spots in the stream where I go skinny dipping. Here in Florida, I'm reluctant to skinny dip for fear of snakes and aligators. However I do go to Blind Creek Beach as often as I can. Where do you skinny dip in the keys? I get down to Key West on occasion.You haven't been caught in NJ? I know during the Whitman administration they stopped nude use of several areas that had been unofficially clothing optional in the past. At my high school reunion in 2001, a few people who had the new policy enforced against them were there, along with the ranger who did the enforcing!

I've never seen any law enforcement on the trails in NJ. The Pine Barrens are so vast and under utilized it would be very difficult for it to be patrolled. Where I go is a good hike from the road. My belief is the rangers are not about to hike that far in the hopes of apprenending someone. I have been caught by other hikers and kayakers on occasion. They usually just smile and carry on. Loved the story of your high school reunion. Bet that caused some discussion.

This post was edited

NJFLNudist, glad you got some time out on the trails also. Never hiked nude in Florida but I did go skinny dipping down in the keys one time. Year round nudist weather would be nice, I'm jealous :)It is nice to have the weather for outdoor nudity all year. During the summer, I'm in NJ and nude hike the trails in the Pine Barrens. There are several spots in the stream where I go skinny dipping. Here in Florida, I'm reluctant to skinny dip for fear of snakes and aligators. However I do go to Blind Creek Beach as often as I can. Where do you skinny dip in the keys? I get down to Key West on occasion.You haven't been caught in NJ? I know during the Whitman administration they stopped nude use of several areas that had been unofficially clothing optional in the past. At my high school reunion in 2001, a few people who had the new policy enforced against them were there, along with the ranger who did the enforcing!I've never seen any law enforcement on the trails in NJ. The Pine Barrens are so vast and under utilized it would be very difficult for it to be patrolled. Where I go is a good hike from the road. My belief is the rangers are not about to hike that far in the hopes of apprenending someone. I have been caught by other hikers and kayakers on occasion. They usually just smile and carry on. Loved the story of your high school reunion. Bet that caused some discussion.

I guess that real backcountry is different than even a rather remote beach. However, I heard and/or read around the same time that rangers were requiring nudists to cover in the more remote sectoions of Island Beach and Cape May State parks, Stockton Pond in Atlantic County and Sunfish Pond near Delaware Water Gap.

This post was edited

Sounds like good area. I've not met anybody while I was Nude on any of my trails yet so not sure how it would be received if I was seen. I'll hike back to one of the trails that's farther away and then start my nude hike. Thought about getting nude from the start but haven't been able to talk myself into it yet.

This post was edited

Be careful! Everyone is carrying cell phones and have the camera with them all the time. Some places if caught, one must register as a 'sex offender'.

This post was edited