Which treatment to opt for

Just been diagnosed with prostrate cancer (localised ). Been offered surgery (radical prostatectomy) or hormone and radiotherapy (18 months, effectively two years when you allow side effects to wear off!).
Surgery seems as if ED and urinary problems very likely, though having to wear pads and tight fitting underpants seems incompatible with nudism!
Nor do I fancy ED, zero libido, mood swings & poor mental health, weight gain, shortened penis and all the other side effects that go with radiotherapy and 2 years plus of hormone therapy.
Would be interested to hear about your experiences with these issues in the context of a nudist lifestyle. Thanks guys!

This topic was edited
RE:Which treatment to opt for

Hi John maybe look into herbs I know turmeric does have anti cancer properties. I would research what other herbs have shown promise, and also herbs that may help with side effects. If you go non surgical also look into milk thistle it helps the liver to work more efficiently. Dont have cancer but I personally take both turmeric and milk thistle along DIM to regulate my hormones like most men these days my estrogen level is a little high when compared to the normal number 15 years ago. The reason I look at those numbers is because the normal range keeps going up the doctors, drug companies and our own government are trying to hide the rise in synthetic estrogen in a lot of products we use every day one of the biggest is any type of plastic. Look up phytoestrogens you will be amazed how much we all ingest or absorb through our skin it really shocked me.

This post was edited

Ive had Radical Prostatectomy. It sucks! There was shrinkage. Now I turtle.
Get a second opinion and ask about. Watchful Waiting. I wish I had done that. The majority of prostate cancers are slow growing.
Best of luck.
John

This post was edited

Ive had Radical Prostatectomy. It sucks! There was shrinkage. Now I turtle.Get a second opinion and ask about. Watchful Waiting. I wish I had done that. The majority of prostate cancers are slow growing.Best of luck.John

I too had a radical prostatectomy. Yes it left me impotent but Im still Alive which is what is important.

This post was edited