How often do you go barefoot at home?

Almost all the time

This topic was edited
RE:How often do you go barefoot at home?

Always, year round.

This post was edited

Depends how warm (or cold) it is, and where in our apartment. Like in the kitchen we have a stone floor, but the living room we have carpet what makes it comfortable to be barefoot, even if it isn't that warm. In short, when it's warm enough and we do not have to go anywhere most of the time, when it's not I prefer wearing my Husky slippers :-))

This post was edited

Usually always have socks on if I'm not wearing flip flops. I like the warmth of them. It's like my hoodies I wear in the winter. My wife don't like hoodies because she says they feel like they're choking her. To me it's like I'm being hugged :-) . Love!!! my hoodies in the winter!!! Oh....and socks since this is what the OP is about :-)~~~

This post was edited

I'm barefoot almost always while here at home. If I'm wearing flip flops in the car, I kick them off and drive barefoot and if possible, when we get out of the car, I'll continue being barefoot. I keep the nail salon lady busy with frequent visits to keep the feet looking good! ;D

This post was edited

Some clarification for myself! Almost all the time actually refers to being indoors at my home.During the winter I may occasionally put some socks on if my feet are cold. Throughout the spring summer and fall I was barefoot at home all the time and frequently when out on my private patio.. I do occasionally go in the front yard barefoot! But when I go for a walk, I put walking shoes on and if I get in the car and go someplace Ill either wear flip-flops or shoes of some type.

This post was edited

Always, year round.I'm the same, I am barefoot at home indoors and out, and I encourage visitors to take their shoes off when they enter too. In 2020 I've only worn socks at all for one week in July when I was away with work.

This post was edited

Always.....first thing I do when I get in......shoes and coat off.....then socks.....then rest of clothes. Love being barefoot......

This post was edited

in winter I wear socks, the rest of the year I am barefoot

This post was edited