NJ Hiking Trails

Anyone know of trails that are "safe" to hike nude in? NJ is a pretty densely populated state and I can't imagine there are many. Any experiences, suggestions, etc. are appreciated. Anyone interesting in hikes... let me know!

Cheers

This topic was edited
RE:NJ Hiking Trails

Anyone know of trails that are "safe" to hike nude in? NJ is a pretty densely populated state and I can't imagine there are many. Any experiences, suggestions, etc. are appreciated. Anyone interesting in hikes... let me know!Cheers

Where in NJ are you? I'm in Toms River during the summer and often take nude hikes in the Pine Barrens. There are hundreds of under used trails that you pretty much have to yourself. It is not sanctioned as a nude friendly location but if you are careful you can have very nice nude hikes. During the summer, I hike nude on these trails every day. There are a few spots to skinny dip in the stream too.

This post was edited
RE:NJ Hiking Trails

Anyone know of trails that are "safe" to hike nude in? NJ is a pretty densely populated state and I can't imagine there are many. Any experiences, suggestions, etc. are appreciated. Anyone interesting in hikes... let me know!CheersWhere in NJ are you? I'm in Toms River during the summer and often take nude hikes in the Pine Barrens. There are hundreds of under used trails that you pretty much have to yourself. It is not sanctioned as a nude friendly location but if you are careful you can have very nice nude hikes. During the summer, I hike nude on these trails every day. There are a few spots to skinny dip in the stream too.

Prior to the 1990's there were several places where skinny dipping was unofficially allowed, but Gov. Witman stopped it. At my class reunion in 2001, we had one of the rangers whose job included enforcing the new policy and a few people who he had enforced it on. No confrontation, but there was a definite sense of tension.

This post was edited