RE:Nudism and Diversity

Inclusion often comes with education and nudity is no different. People, of any race, may not visit because of perception or they dont think they know anyone that is a nudist.

As a black nudist, I knew no others before I visited my club. I spoke to a friend about the community and I was sold. Ive never had a problem and Ive seen an increase in diversity over the years.

Education and outreach are the keys to increasing any aspect of diversity. Its done all the time. For example, youth camp, first time visitors free pass or womens weekend are all aspects of targeted recruitment. Increasing diversity will take the same effort.

This post was edited
RE:Nudism and Diversity

That's an important observation. Acceptance will really come from exposure... simply exposing people to situations where nudity is normal and unremarkable. But I'd guess that people with higher educations are more liberal in their outlook on life and more ready to expose themselves and their children to that sort of environment.

And that education doesn't necessarily have to come from educational institutions. It can simply consist of exposure to a variety of different cultures and religions and political philosophies. "Travel is fatal to prejudice," Mark Twain wrote.

This post was edited