new here

i got circunsised 2 years ago... and i really love my penis more now. im from spain, here people usually are not cut, but i always thought it was best and i really like it more when i saw a cut one... would be nice to meet new people in skype or insta...
my insta is onlymeken
my skype is desnudosiempre2019@outlook.es

This topic was edited
RE:new here

Yes it's quite rare to see a circumcised guy when I have been on the nudist beaches in Spain!
I'm proud to be of the few that is :-)

This post was edited

I got cut as an adult too and much prefer the look and the feel. I'm a naturist in Scotland and not many cut guys here so it's always something people notice. Great to be different!

I got cut as an adult as well. Like you I prefer the look and feel and I don't miss my foreskin at all. I had been wearing it fully retracted as much as possible for about 5 years before I got cut.

Being a circumcised naturist in the UK puts me in a double minority, which in a way is nice. It's great that others here are happy to be that bit different and enjoy the fact that there is that unspoken bond of being a cut naturist. There is always that knowing smile / wink of recognition when you meet a similar male in a naturist setting

This post was edited

I was circumcised as a boy, it was quite common at the time and many school friends were the same. Not so common in the UK now, my experience is less than 10% of other men I see at clubs. Doesn't bother me being in the minority, I'm quite happy as I am.

This post was edited