Thanks

Thank you for all your hard work!!!

This post was edited
RE: Update on the status of the site (Slowness, Maintenance etc)

Working Great thanks TT1

This post was edited

I noticed how fast it was last night without the pics. Looking forward to that.

This post was edited

Thanks for the update. I'll be happy when it gets to be where it should be. Still rather slow on my brand new machine.

This post was edited

I would also like to add my thanks, both for the great site and for keeping us informed. I have seen the tremendous growth here, just was not away of the exact numbers. The growth is a tribute to the hard work and dedication of TT1. I would like to also thank all the fine members here who do what they can to help TT1 to promote nudism and make this, in my opinion, the best nudist site on the net.
Thomas

This post was edited

Any problems aside, this is a great site. Keep up the good work, and thanks for the status update.

This post was edited

3 CHEERS FOR TT1's hard work and dedication

This post was edited
Update on the status of the site (Slowness, Maintenance etc)

Not withstanding what others were saying, today this site was super slow. I had to wait 3 minutes or more for any page to load. One time I received a message that I had timed out. After reading the messages of how fast the site was today, I logged out and logged back in. It now appears that the slowness problem has disappeared. Thank you TT1 for all your efforts. I tell all my friends that this is the best nudist website there is and that they should all join. One of the challenges that still remains and it might help the performance of the site, is to figure a fair way to get rid of all the dead wood out there. Keep up all the good work and thank you for all you do.

This post was edited

As a website owner, I understand that it is difficult as a one man show to get it all done and then to maintain your site. And for that I truly appreciate the work done here by TT1! However, the site is still slow. Even after the suggestions of logging out and back in....rebooting....dump cache, etc., I was still able to walk into the other room, get a coffee, come back and the site had still not loaded. This has been going on for a while. New computer and high spped connection here so it's not the hardware. I would love to support this site financially, but right now I'm not seeing the value, even in a small form. That having been said, I'll be patient, maybe the transition is not totally complete. I hope this is the case. This is a great site, without ads and crap flashing in your face when you sign on and....when it works.

This post was edited

Looking forward to the new improved site. As a website designer. I know the frustration of taking care of the "little tweaks".

This post was edited