Wax?

I have more pubic hair than most guys and it is very noticable. I am thinking of getting a brazilian wax then letting it grow to a shorter height. Is that okay? Is it weird? Girly?

This topic was edited
Waxing

I wax & I love it, but you do what you want to do & what you feel comfortable with!!

This post was edited
RE: Wax?

Hi there,

This is a very common subject on this forum. But sometimes difficult to find as there is no seach function as of yet. What it boils down to is personal choice. To see other opinions, the link cutenudistcpl provided will lead you to several other threads regarding shaving, waxing, etc.

Welcome to TN and fill out your profile when you have a moment.

Jen

This post was edited

I think waxing and shaving is normal thing and it's not girly. If you feel good withuot pubic hair, so why dont you can to do it.
So I have nothing against waxing, but I dont do it. Let it grown Good luck!

This post was edited

Pay no attention tojabbarihe's messing with folks here on TN with his BS way of writing. I cannot even believe his games are being tolerated. Anyway I shave not wax but whatever you feel like doing it's your body to do with what you see fit.

This post was edited
RE:Wax?

Tried waxing once, had to let it grow couple weeks. Waxing was ok but it didn't grow back any slower. Just think shaving is easy. If you do wax be ready for her to handle it. Not like lazer where they make you turn it.

This post was edited