Are you...

So just how often do we dare to be bare? Are you naked when you read this?

This topic was edited
RE: Are you...

It's always good to be nude - whatever we're doing, wherever and whenever possible.

This post was edited

9:45 pm est laying nude on couch watching a western - mountain men with charlton heston, nude at home 98 % of time warm weather when it gets cold i'll don a t-shirt but bottomless, thankfully warm weather has arrived

This post was edited

Just come in, stripped off, put clothes in the washer, so.....YES

This post was edited

it was 92f today, tonite it feels like its still 92f and we haven't turned on a/c , trying to save $$ so yes i'm nude.

This post was edited

I feel like saying:
Tug, up over the head, undo this, unsfasten that, let them drop, one foot, other foot, one sock, other sock....er yes i'm naked.
But actually Ive had a lovely day, naked since I got up this morning and it's now 5pm
Olly

This post was edited

had a cold front come in this weekend went from 96f to 66f, had to dig the t-shirt out but still bottomless. crazy weather !

This post was edited

yes i am nude but i have a advantage over some since i'm retired, i hope someday to live in a nudist community and only dress if i have to go to town. maybe by than the USA will have a nudist town and i can just move there.

This post was edited

Yes, And I've been sunbathing all day

This post was edited

Yes again. Been taking pics in the fields round here and now it's time for housework - naked of course

This post was edited

I must admit I'm not just now. I just spent 2 lovely weeks in the Algarve. When I got back home it was Soooo cold (Brrrr). So I'm wrapped up

This post was edited