RE: Are you...

I am naked now, ying in bed.

This post was edited
Dare to bare in Scotland?

Anyone in Scotland that wants the chance to dare to bare....come along to one of my Stripped Saturday Socials (held fairly regularly in Central Scotland) - strip games, dares, puzzles, challenges and, of course, nudity: but, who will be nude first?
Check the Scotland Today group for upcoming meets or, message me directly.

This post was edited
RE: Dare to bare in Scotland?

I visited the north west coast of Scotland inmid summer and I would not dare to bare there. It was swarming with midges which bite any exposed skin

This post was edited
RE: Are you naked right now?

Yes, been naked since midnight last night and now it's 3.30pm. Had a lie-in till 9am, cleaned teeth, got milk of the front doorstep and had breakfast. Then it was some computor work and household chores including hanging out the washing.Chatted on cam on Skype. Showered at noon. Lunch then bringing the washing in - very windy and had to hunt for the duvet cover. Ironing till 3pm. I plan to get dressed at 4, as I have to clean the car out ready to give some people a lift. Faily regular day really. (Really?)

This post was edited

Check out my profile pics (if you have a paid account) and I Dare you to Bare it all as I have, no shame here, just happy to be naked :-)

This post was edited

Yes I am naked right now and have been since returning home after
work. I just walked across the street to the mailbox nude at 5:30
am and only 4C. That's one dare completed. Any suggestions for the next dare

This post was edited

I am naked while reading this, I am usually naked when on TN.

This post was edited

||Yes, but it sure would be nice to have some warm weather!

This post was edited

It sure would be nice for some warm weather.

This post was edited

So just how often do we dare to be bare? Are you naked when you read this?Definitely naked...I am always up for that dare...just stood naked with my front door open giving directions on how to get to the highway from my place...I was in plain view for anyone driving or walking by...it felt very natural.

This post was edited