Nudists and Relationships

"... If the relationship keeps going well, Id love to introduce my
girlfriend to the naturist world, but I dont know how to go about this...

... I've no idea how to do it without the risk of it all backfiring on me."

article: www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/sex-relationships/relationships/dear-coleen-im-nudist-im-22552320

-----
Do you think it's better to hide it from the person you care about and why?
If you tell him/her, how much do you tell? Everything?
What are you willing to risk by telling or not telling him/her?

This topic was edited
RE:Nudists and Relationships

One thing not to do, early on, is to identify yourself as "a nudist." Nudism doesn't define you; it's not really your identity - and naming it can make it sound that way, as if it's something she has to convert to. If you've been to nudist resorts or beaches, do cite specifics the first time the conversation turns to travel, or beaches, or anything related. This makes it something you do, not something you are. If, as is often the case, the first nudity you experience with her is sexual, consider that you've already established enough trust to try simply being nonsexually nude around her where it's private and safe. Don't push, don't argue the case, make it about you, not her; you are getting to know her, so let her know you.

This post was edited
RE:Nudists and Relationships

I told my girlfriend at I think it was the third date; I am pretty much always naked at home as I find that to be most comfortable. She didn't have a problem with that. So from that moment on, I haven't put on clothing when she comes to my place, and I am just naked all the time (even if she isn't). And now we are planning to get married. If she wasn't okay with me living clothing-free at home, it probably wouldn't have come that far.

This post was edited