RE:When You Can't Be Nude

I also have a thin towel that I have been known to wear out and about when a covering is required. I only wear a shirt when it is required.

Where do you go in just a towel?

This post was edited

No underwear very often. A G-String or tan through swimwear otherwise.

I wore a tha through swim brief to the dermatologist after I got rid of all my underwear. I eventually asked him how he felt about examining a nude patient. He said that he preferred it since he could give a more thorough examination, but he had his staff tell patients to strip to their underwear since he thought that many patients would be uncomfortable nude. I have been nude for examinations since. Should have asked sooner.

This post was edited

Absolutely this is me. I havent worn underwear since i was 17.

I refuse to go anywhere that requires swim wear, I only swim nude.

A kilt is my preferred outfit. Shirt comes off the second Im not on camera for work.

This post was edited

It is important to me to wear always as less as possible.

This post was edited

It is important to me to wear always as less as possible.

While It is generally the same for me, I wouldn't walk barefoot on cobblestone.

This post was edited

It is important to me to wear always as less as possible.While It is generally the same for me, I wouldn't walk barefoot on cobblestone.
Cobblestones are easy, it's granite chippings that are really troublesome.

This post was edited

T-shirt and skirt. I designed and made the skirt myself. Wrap-around with velcro closing.

No underwear.

This post was edited

T-shirt and skirt. I designed and made the skirt myself. Wrap-around with velcro closing.No underwear.

I may have asked this before, but do skip the t shirt when you can?

This post was edited

I may have asked this before, but do skip the t shirt when you can?

Probably not as often as I could, but I'm doing it more and more.

When traveling and stopped at a rest stop, I just wear the skirt. I get looks, but I don't care.

Last time I was at a rest stop, I didn't get the skirt securely fastened after taking a dump. While I was drying my hands with the blow dryer, the skirt fell to the floor. Just left it there until my hands were dry. No one saw me.

I don't wear a t-shirt when I'm pumping gas.

This post was edited