RE:When You Can't Be Nude

The other possibility is where there are a few walkers and you can be front-on to them while they are close.

This post was edited

I prefer to be naked all the time. However, my oldest son lives with us right now and it bothers him (LOLOLOL I still do it now and then because!) so, at home mostly loose shorts and like others I cut out the lining in any swimming suit I wear but, being of Scottish ancestry (and just all around comfort for me and entertainment of myself and my wife because we both enjoy the reactions I get out in public!) I wear kilts. So far I only have two of them but, I hope to get more! There is nothing more comfortable than a kilt in summer, unless you can be naked of course!
https://utilikilts.com/

This post was edited

Our adult son also lives home and doesn't like to see me nude also. For planned times together I will wear shorts or at least a towel. Chance encounters with me nude still happen and I rarely wear a swimsuit unless we have company.

This post was edited

I am seldom more than two losing hands at strip poker away from being nude. I rarely wear more that t-shirt and shorts. I don't wear shoes or socks. So, even when I'm "dressed up" I'm still only wearing t-shirt and jeans.

Keep in mind, however, that I don't know how to play poker and I'd gladly concede and just take my clothing off.

This post was edited

Our adult son also lives home and doesn't like to see me nude also. For planned times together I will wear shorts or at least a towel. Chance encounters with me nude still happen and I rarely wear a swimsuit unless we have company.

We at one time were friendly with a couple who were in close to the opposite situation.
They (especially the wife) were the proper and modest type, but said that their adult son's home attire was a towel around his waist and nothing else.
He did put shorts on for true company, like us, but they said he didn't for his brother, sister and brother in law.

This post was edited

... Do you wear as little as possible?No shirt for men and halter top for women?Short shorts?Minimal swimwear?No underwear?

For me I love wearing jockstraps daily. I started a few years ago and now I love the feeling. Often at work I smile and know I love the feeling. If I cant be nude then I like the feeling Id the jockstrap.

This post was edited

Where do you wear thongs that you can't be nude?

I have worn them on textile beaches. At the moment, my Facebook avatar is a picture of me in a thong swimsuit at Hunting Island, South Carolina. It's even better in touristy resort areas, because people expect it more.

This post was edited

Depending on the place.

Underware only or shorts without undeware and maybe a tshirt (quick dry type)

This post was edited

Unfortunately I don't live alone, for this reason I can't be naked at home all the time but whenever I have the opportunity to be alone at home the first thing I do is take off all my clothes, I created an aversion to clothes when I was married and in this Yes, at that time I was always naked because my wife didn't care about that, she wasn't a nudist either but she didn't forbid me. When I was married the most I wore was a shirt when it was cold but always naked to the waist.

This post was edited

Unfortunately I don't live alone, for this reason I can't be naked at home all the time but whenever I have the opportunity to be alone at home the first thing I do is take off all my clothes, I created an aversion to clothes when I was married and in this Yes, at that time I was always naked because my wife didn't care about that, she wasn't a nudist either but she didn't forbid me. When I was married the most I wore was a shirt when it was cold but always naked to the waist.

Can you wear just shorts and no shirt when you can't be naked?

This post was edited