Hoping for the rain to stop!

Im really envious of the great photos that show up on the home page where people are enjoying being nude in the great outdoors. So far I only have photos to post that Ive taken here at home. Hopefully the weather will improve here and I will have the opportunity to get some outdoor photos to post soon. Ive been speaking by email with the folks at Bluebonnet Naturist Park in Alvord about visiting. They have been so friendly and helpful in answering my questions and Im anxious to meet them in person. If the friendly way they have treated me thus far is any indication, I think Im really going to enjoy visiting there. I generally have to work weekends but happen to be off this weekend and so I have hopes of being able to visit there for the first time Saturday or Sunday. I dont mind if the temperatures are a little chilly, but I dont really want to go until the rain stops. Seems like we dont get rain much in North Texas but when we do get it, we get it all at once! If it quits though I think I will go even though the person Ive been talking with told me they dont really expect a very big turn out this weekend due to the weather and that the water in the pools is very cold which probably would nix any ideas of enjoying a swim. Still since this will be my first time, maybe it would be a little more comfortable to go when there wasnt a big crowd on hand.

This topic was edited
RE: Hoping for the rain to stop!

Yes, we did need the rain but I just wish we could spread it out a little. LOL I haven't been to Bluebonnet before either so I'll be sure and give them a review after I return. This will also be my first time nude in public too and hence I was not at all unhappy that there may not be a lot of people there this weekend. LOL It will kind of help me ease into this social nudity thing. :)

This post was edited

I have never been to Bluebonnet, or any resort for that matter. I normally go to Hippie Hollow on Lake Travis near Austin. I have talked to people that go to Bluebonnet and they recomend it highly. Hope to hear how your trip turned out.

This post was edited

I will be sure to publish a trip report when I return with my honest assessment of the facilities and my experiences while there. If it turns out to be great which I am fully expecting, of course I would want others to know about it. This will be my first visit to a resort and my first social nudity outing of any kind. I do hope to visit Hippie Hollow too when the weather and water warm up. I've heard it is a fun place too.

This post was edited