Looking forward to living in AZ at some point.

Hello, I am looking to move to Arizona at some point and would love suggestions as to what areas are best for a nudist life. I want enough land that I may live nude with no pesky neighbors to complain, possibly some open water, a stream or pond/lake to enjoy. If I get enough land I might even get a horse to ride, I used to ride years ago. I especially want to set up a private shooting range just outside my back door. To me, this would be Heaven, freedom to live nude, warm temperatures most of the year, and space enough to target practice. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This topic was edited
RE:Looking forward to living in AZ at some point.

I no expert on Arizona but I've spend a dozen or so winter seasons here. I would say you should be able to find property with most of the items on your wish list with the exception of the water. That's in pretty short supply here at you'll pay a premium for it. Having enough land near water with no neighbors would be difficult. Other than that, there are lots of people living the way you describe but most of the time they have to drive 30 minutes or so to buy groceries. As for suggestions on where to live in Arizona, that's pretty subjective. You can live in the northern mountains and have four seasons including a bit of snow. Or live in the southern part of the state where the winters are milder but summers can be brutal. I like the Sonoran Desert around Tucson, but again, it's very subjective.

If I were trying to find a place to live in Arizona I would plan on getting a travel trailer or RV and spend a year or so exploring the state. If your not too fussy you can get some pretty decent weekly or monthly rates in RV parks here. The top end RV resorts are expensive but the smaller places off the beaten path are not bad. There's also lots of public land where you can stay for free or very nearly so if don't mind boondocking without water or electric hookups. Very doable and comfortable for several days to a week at a time. Good luck.

This post was edited
RE:Looking forward to living in AZ at some point.

Tuscon is the best

This post was edited