most of comments

p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt; tab-stops: 4.0cm;" dir="rtl"span style="mso-bidi-language: AR-EG;" dir="ltr"font size="3"font face="Calibri"Something strange!! Most of photos comments are all about ( sexy body, nice face, wonderful smile), is it going to be/font/font/span
p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt; tab-stops: 4.0cm;" dir="rtl"span style="mso-bidi-language: AR-EG;" dir="ltr"font size="3"font face="Calibri" dating site? /font/font/span

This topic was edited
??

What the??

This post was edited
??

What the??

This post was edited
RE: ??

by the looks of this post and the other post(duplicated) they are still learning the ropes on posting. their other post is a duplicate post and on one the responded to their own post by quoting their post. hope they get things figured out.

This post was edited
most of comments

Computers are rather difficult for me to master. I spent over 50 years of my life having no idea of how to do anything on one. I struggle to learn something and then they go and change it. The computer wonks say the changes are for the better but it just sets me back. Nudism, on the other hand is very easy. I was born that way.

This post was edited
RE: can we all smile?

The OP is referring to the comments left under members' pictures. And I agree, they're abysmal. They violate every one of TN's standards. IMO, the comment option should be dumped altogether. The OP is also being extaordinarily kind, the comments go far beyond 'nice face and body'. They sound like letters in the Penthouse Forum.

This post was edited
RE: most of comments

Something strange!! Most of photos comments are all about ( sexy body, nice face, wonderful smile), is it going to be dating site?
Here it is with all the HTMLcode removed...

This post was edited
RE: most of comments

Something strange!! Most of photos comments are all about ( sexy body, nice face, wonderful smile), is it going to be dating site?
Here it is with all the HTMLcode removed...

OK, I now understand what they were referring to. Thanks.

This post was edited